View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
rodsamson42

rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)
Default Breaking and Entering

We had been planning this robbery for a couple of weeks. It was going to be very simple: wait for closing,jimmy the basement lock, break the safe, and take all the merchandise we pleased. La Perday, the upscale clothing store, was located downtown...toward the end of the main strip. Very few people wandered that far, since it was very close to the four way stop where the town went from glamorous to ghetto. Most of the shops closed at 8:00, so the plan was to hit the back entrance just a few minutes after the doors were locked. We figured that if anyone noticed us carrying merchandies out of the store at this time of night, it would seem like we were picking up returns or delivering.

The digital clock on the van's dashboard read 8:10 and I could feel the adrenaline flowing. I always felt pumped before a robbery. I pulled the brim of my hat down over my eyes and exited the van. We had driven by at 8:00 and noticed that the lights were off and we watched the owner lock the front door. Having scouted the area for the last week, we knew that she typically parked in the deck a block away.

Clink! Clink! Damn it was so noisy, but so simple to rip the lock right off a wooden frame. The door squeeked as we steadily let it swing out.

Peering inside, it was everything we had hoped for. Merchandise was scattered everywhere! Racks of designer clothes, shoes, hats....there must have been at least $20,000 worth of goods. Dazzled by the sheer number of items we were going to have to move out, I noticed the overhead light click on. Footsteps! Damn!

There were plenty of places to hide, but the door was still swung wide open with the van running outside. Shit! Thinking fast, I darted into a circular rack of ladies jackets and positioned the plastic covered clothing in front of my face. My mates found their own respective hiding places.

The single bulb kept the room pretty dim, but the moonlight was still streaming inside from the doorway. Thoughts raced through my head...we could take him. Whoever he was, we could just beat the shit out of him, throw him in the van with the merchandise, and dump his ass in the river. Alright...no reason to spoil our fun. Or what if it was the regular shop owner? The woman...what exactly would we do with her?
rodsamson42 is offline   Reply With Quote