View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 10:02 PM   #169
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
Stern. Your posts are good, i AM seeking professional help. Like i said, i don't know what i wanted, i am NOT looking for pity or a "pat on the back" though ok. Defiently not

Anyway, yeah
Though I'm a man and I wasn't raped, it seems that our personal tragedies affect us. I too am not seeking for pity because pity does me no good and I assume it won't do shit for you either. I would've replied only I'm not active on the forum that I'll read everything so it's very likely I missed it. Nobody here thinks you're a liar. Rape is a very serious trauma to go through and as long as you're living through it and past it, you're a strong person.

HEY I think I feel better after writing all that even though I didn't mean to gain something out of it. My other post on the other hand was really depressing.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote