View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 07:58 PM   #167
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In relation to the thread about celebrities that have been raped, if it had been posted here would that not have broken the rules? I didn't see the other posts so I can't comment on them, but I merely stated the celebrities who have spoken about their rape in the past. Didn't Tori Amos write a fucking song about it? I don't think eliminating any mention of it here will make much of a difference.

Incase any mod says "Here we go again", you clearly don't know me, I have never complained before and this isn't bullshit like those Rowdy Room arguments. I just don't like having my posts edited, simple as that, I believe this is the first time. Especially when it was one merely listing some names, rather than describing any real rape and getting off on it. Granted, this may have been the author of the thread's intention, but the whole topic should have been deleted immediately then. While you're at it, edit Rapeboard's first ever thread, by Menace!

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=3

I know I'm not going to get a RB as dark as those days, and I may not even want that, but mods, come on, loosen up. I'm not making light of these rapes by any means, but these victims are famous and the information is already out there. No disrespect to this thread either, I just used it to make my point.