View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 07:56 AM   #161
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Dont use Stern as an example for common women. She's a woman with balls.
Why is it I am always being considered "to have balls" just because I'm not a girly-girl? I don't see anything masculine when looking at me and I seriously don't want anything to be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Then the next few times i just wanted to hurt myself, so they weren't so good....
That's one of the things I was talking about.
Hate it or not but I really think you should seek professional help. You must not allow your attacker to keep you a victim for the rest of your life!

Quote:
Oh, and the reason i got shitty the other week is because I wrote out stuff that happened this last year, and no one replied, even said that they read it. It was completely ignored. Thats why i felt like everyone thought i was a liar. I didn't want sympathy, i don't know what i wanted. Or maybe people just read it thinking yes iw as a complete dumbass. I know it was an unwise thing to do...
Let me be completely frank here:
What is it you want from people? To pat you on the shoulder because you posted about your experience? Sorry but there are many women (an men) out there who got it a lot worse so pardon our members for not throwing a party.
Do you seek pity? Do you want to be pitied by members, telling you what a poor thing you are? If so this is not the right place.
Always keep in mind this is a rape fantasy site people visit for fun. This is not - repeat NOT - a therapeutical help forum for rape victims! I completely support members talking about their experiences but you should consider the possibility most members don't want their free time fun to be spoiled by reading about real rapes and tragedies. This may sound harsh but that's the way it is.
And since you're complaining about members disregarding you as an idiot, a liar or whatever and keep ignoring some of your posts maybe you should give those facts some thought instead of always blaming them for it.