Thread: Wendy's Ours
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #13
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Wendy's Ours Chapter 9

Stef came in several times during the night to find Wendy moaning but fast asleep. She replaced the empty bag of cum twice. She stood there, both times, rubbing her aroused sex. It mad her hot to watch the cum, slowly run down the clear hose and drip into Wendy's cunt. The whole room smelled like cum. Wendy's lower abdomen was bloated with it. The white mass, trailed down the crack of her upraised ass, and spilled over her cunt to drip down her mound and pool under her breasts. As Wendy breathed in her sleep, it trickled down her sides.

'Your gonna be so fucking pregnant, you Bitch,' Stef said to herself with a smile.

Finally, it was morning. Stef couldn't wait to get started. She entered the room, bringing Butch and a young black haired girl with her. Butch, was just in case she caused any trouble. She kind of hoped Wendy would.

"Wake up," Stef said, rudely slapping Wendy's face.

"You Bitch!" Wendy yelled, jerking at her bonds. "I get out of here and I'm kicking your ass."

"We were going to clean you up, but since your being so intolerant, I'm going to let Butch do it," Stef spat back.

The chains holding Wendy's legs in the air were released, and being quite numb, they slammed to the ground. Wendy's arms were just as numb, so there was nothing they could do, but fall loosely when unlatched.

"Give me a hand," Stef told the young woman beside her.

They threw Wendy over the bench, her ass off one side, and her breasts dangling down off the other.

"Spread her arms out and strap them to the legs."

This left Wendy hanging over the bench, her ass jiggling towards Butch.

Stepping over the bench, Stef tied cords around Wendy's knees, and wrapped the other end to the legs of the bench.

"Pull your end tight and tie it off," she ordered the young woman.

As the cords were pulled taught, Wendy's thighs began to spread, opening her cum filled pussy. The sperm poured to the floor and ran down her inner thighs. Butch jumped right in, lapping away at the wonderful liquid. Wendy had no way to escape the rough, probing tongue.

"Get that tongue in there deep, Boy," Stef coaxed.

The dogs long tongue licked from her clit to her ass. It drove into her open holes, bringing gobs of cum out with each lap.

"Look how red her sex is,' the other girl commented, 'His tongue must be like sandpaper."

"Yea,' Stef said, 'Lick her clit, Butch, make it sore."

"Please, oh God, make him stop," Wendy pleaded, her breath coming in gasps.

"Look, Stef, his cocks coming out," the girl observed.

"Stroke him," Stef told the girl. "What do you say, Wendy? You up for some cock this morning?"

"No! No! Please not that! No!" Wendy screamed.

"Lift him up on her back, Jena," Stef said.

Stef pulled Wendy's head up and looked, level, into her eyes.

"You look at me, Bitch. I want to see your eyes when his cock drives home."

"No...no."

The dog was up, over her back now. His claws dug into her sides. His hair brushing her naked back. The tip of his large, dog cock dripped over her exposed sex.

"Mount, Butch, mount the Slut," Stef commanded, never taking her eyes from Wendy's face.

"N...Aghhh!" Wendy screamed as the thick cock pushed into her sex.

More cum forced its way out of her cunt, making way for the dog's raping shaft.

"He's got his hot cock in your pussy now, Bitch,' Stef gloated, 'Get ready for your pounding."

Wendy made small whimpering sounds, as the Mastiff fucked her with amazing speed. Its large, hairy balls thwacked against her wet, swollen, vulva.

"M...make...h...him...stop," Wendy pleaded between gasps.

"Tear her up, Boy," Stef cheered. "Who's the bitch now, Girl? You feel that cock? Wait till he pushes that knot in your tight box, Bitch."

The thick, vein covered, red and purple shaft plugged in and out of her sex. The knot grew, pressing ever closer to her tender nether lips. The black haired girl moved, spreading Wendy open with her fingers. Suddenly the knot went in.

"Aghhh!" Wendy yelled.

The knot, swollen with doggy sperm, began to grow to baseball size, within her feverish sex.

"She's panting more than the dog," the girl said with surprise.

"The bitch loves Butch's cock, Don't you Wendy?" Stef replied. "She's going to cum and squeeze that hot cum out of his balls. Aren't you, Girl?

Stef slapped Wendy's face.

"Look at me, Wendy. Your going to cum on that dog cock, and I'm going to watch you do it."

She petted Butch's head, coaxing him.

"Fuck her harder, Baby, make her moan."

She was moaning. The cock was too thick, moving too fast. It brushed against her g-spot. The heavy balls striking her sensitive clit. She wanted to close her eyes in embarrassment, but Stef kept slapping her face, forcing her to make eye contact.

"Come here, Jena,' Stef said, 'Look in her eyes. She can't help it. She's coming right now."

It was true, Wendy's body was betraying her. Her pupils were dilated. Her ass was rotating against the shaft. At the same time, the knot was painfully filling her inner walls. Her mouth was wide open, drooling. she was getting the fuck of her life.

Stef spoke to Jena, "Watch the shock on her face when his hot sperm fills her belly. Do you remember that feeling, Wendy? When that hot cum floods your womb?"

"I don't think she's hearing you, Stef, She's enjoying that cock too much," Jena said.

Stef smiled as she heard Wendy's deep moan. The dog was kicking wildly, his hot cum burning into Wendy's cunt. The large knot, capped her off, holding the steaming liquid inside.

Leaning down, Stef spoke to Wendy, "I can smell you, Girl. You creamed all over his cock didn't you? Your such a slut. You proud of yourself? By the end of this week, we're going to have you so fucked, your pregnant ass won't be able to walk for days. Now, you want that dog cock out?"

"Y...yes...please," Wendy whimpered.

"Pull her loose, Jena."

The Mastiff had flipped ass to ass with Wendy. Jena gave him a tug.

"Agh!,Agh!...Stop...It hurts," Wendy yelled, her face awash in tears.

The dog was fully knotted. His cock was trapped in Wendy's tight cunt.

"He's locked up pretty good, Stef," the girl said looking up.

"I don't care. It will hurt her more than him. Jerk him out."

"No...No!" Wendy screamed.

Jena took Butch around the shoulders and yanked him forward. The elastic lips of Wendy's cunt held firm, stretching painfully outward. Her screams filled the air. With a few more pulls, the swollen pussy gave way, releasing the knot with a loud, wet, 'plop'. A torrent of cum came spilling out behind the shaft. It splashed to the floor and ran down Wendy's inner thighs. Her body shuddered from the pain. Whimpering, the dog dashed to the corner to lick his sore cream covered cock.

"My, my, you are a nasty looking mess," Stef commented. "Say, Jena, go over there and bring me that hose. We'll clean the bitch right here."

Wendy had momentarily passed out from the pain and abuse. Suddenly, she was rudely awoken by a powerful blast of frigid water.

"Aghh!"

The water pressure was so strong, that it shifted the skin around her body. Painfully it beat down over her dangling breasts, and stung the descended petals of her sex. Then she felt the hose being pushed into her cunt, forcing out the fresh cum and filling her insides with cold water. Her body flushed it back out, as she thrashed in her bonds.

The hose finally shied away, only to be forcefully driven up her anus. Once more her bowels were filled to the max with cold liquid, till they convulsed and belched the contents back out.

Stef stood back, with hands on hips. At last the slut was clean, cold, and shivering.

"Release her and put her in that big, white t-shirt,' she told Jena. 'it will show off her hard nipples. The boys will love that. If she gives you any trouble, tell her; I can have Butch take her ass, next time. Cuff her and bring her to the main room."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote