View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 11:52 PM   #19
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

- Innocents: Odd as that might sound, I don't find utter naivety arousing and on some level even find the loss of innocence, particularly in a savage fashion, heartbreaking. I have had exceptions to this rule, but they're rare.

- Pregnant Women: Motherhood is a beautiful thing, but not a sexually arousing thing. If absolutely nothing else, I would likely be too concerned for harming the child while manhandling the woman to enjoy myself.

- Bad Hygiene: This is not so much 'plain/ugly' women (I have met almost no women in my life I'd call ugly), but I have met women who are ghastly to the extent they are ungroomed. I'd have to put such women through an extensive series of manicures, pedicures, skin care regimes, and hair styling before I'd consider it and by that point, I may as well be dating them.

- Lewd Women: It may seem old fashion, but I do not care for women who speak and behave in a crass fashion. Being sexual active, outgoing, or even aggressive has my indifferent approval (in that I feel it's entirely their own business, not of mine or anyone else, and will defend them based on that point) but only so long as it's done with a modicum of class. Again, this is something I've exceptions for, but they are very rare.

- Muscular Women: Fit and athletic is more than fine, but if you've bulked up to the point to where you could crush my head between your bicep, I will look elsewhere for my entertainment. This is both a matter of physical appeal and arguably practicality - it is difficult to force yourself on a woman who can bench press you.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote