View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 10:39 PM   #7
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Characteristics I specifically avoid, in my fantasies:

- Underage - Duh. But 12:01am on the day of their 18th birthday, they're fair game.
- Too old - No real upper limit here; like justmetoo said, it depends how well they've taken care of themselves. Someone who's in their 30s and has abused their body can look a lot older than someone who's on their 50s and taken care of themselves.
- Visibly pregnant - Pregnancy just, in general, unsettles and disgusts me. I don't like even casual interactions with pregnant women, so rape is definitely out of the question.
- Mentally handicapped - No real challenge, in mild to moderate cases. In severe cases where the woman has the mental capacity of a child, I don't see it as much different than raping a child.
- Para- or quadrapalegic - Not much challenge. Also, they aren't going to feel the pain of being forcibly penetrated. I realize throat-fucking is always an option but, even with restraints, I'd still rather not stick anything in a woman's mouth. I specifically didn't generalize this to 'physically handicapped', as I have a recurring fantasy of raping a woman who's been blind since birth.
- Non-Caucasian - I realize that I risk being accused of racism for not wanting to sexually violate any ethnic minorities, but I've only ever been interested in Caucasian women.
- Overweight - While I did date a BBW for awhile, not the kind of victim I fantasize about raping.

Characteristics that I specifically target, in my fantasies:

- Short hair - Somewhere between close-cropped and collar length. I don't find longer hair on a woman very attractive; just tends to look messy, IMO. I do fantasize sometimes about restraining a woman with longer hair and either cutting it to a more acceptable length or braiding it before I fuck her.
- Red hair - Not the natural shade of red, but dyed red; the brighter, the better. Also purple and pink, to a lesser extent. As above, I sometimes fantasize about restraining a woman and dyeing her hair one of these colours prior to violating her.
- Petite, athletic, smaller breasts, at least 1 foot shorter than me - The first woman I ever imagined (date) raping had this sort of figure and it's been the archetype for my fantasies ever since.

Last edited by Unblinking Eye; 10-03-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote