View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 10:16 PM   #6
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My fantasies are mostly of the voyeuristic type where I visualize a scenario in which the rapists are not myself but imaginary, often stereotypical creations like black street thugs etc. That said there are certain types of females who would never be victims in these fantasies. Nuns or members of any other type of religious sect (gives me the creeps). Kids, and I don't mean pedo but the often victimized "high school cheerleader" type target - too young for my taste.
There is also an upper age limit but it's hard to specify since I occasionally run across a woman in her early 60's who has the right combination of plus factors to start me fantasizing.
Victims will most often combine some mixture of attractiveness and some type of social standing - which could be simply affluence but might just as well be intelligence, independence, or a happily married relationship. Usually some mixture of the above.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote