View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 02:21 PM   #5
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My fantasies are women I know for the most part. Maybe a stranger I see in the grocery store might be a way for me to waste some DNA but for the most part it is women I know. Maybe I visualize too much but that is what works for me. The fantasy has to start with something.

I guess maybe I'm vain but I think of attractive victims. I'm not turned on by someone that isn't good looking enough that I'd take them out on a date.

I'm not hung up on age too much. Any woman from early 20's to early 60's could fit the bill if they have a body they've taken care of. My mind prefers larger breasts as there is more to play with. Not sure what personality type this fits but I would want a victim to struggle the entire time.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote