View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 04:29 AM   #1
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Guys, Which girls are safe from rape?

Ok, I know you can't tell us for sure which girls/women are safe from rape because of course none of us are. But what I'm wondering is in your fantasies (because I know you are not RL rapists) which women would you avoid or target? Is it the way we look? act? talk? carry ourselves? or what? that would make us promising rape victims? I know guys with just fantasies of rape might have different targets than real life rapists but I'm guessing the guys here may have thought about who'd be the easiest targets in rl as opposed to women they'd stay clear of. Help us out guys, while we love a good fantasy rape here, a RL rape is nothing we want to contend with.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote