View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 09:21 PM   #1
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Video for Ya'll

Not really into incest fantasies myself; however, for my fellow forumites who are, I offer a video.

Girl comes home and goes into her parents' room to find dad sleeping naked under a sheet. She decides that this is an excellent opportunity to check-out a male's equipment. After playing with it for a short time, dad wakes up and proceeds to show her how well his equipment functions in her mouth and pussy. She offers a little resistance at first, but quickly becomes reconciled to what is happening given that she really was the one who started the ball rolling. Preview pics below.

Extracting the single 57 Mb rar file yields 6 separately-playable wmv files.
Password = wiz (all lowercase)

http://rapidshare.com/files/3668398/Daddys_Girl.rar