View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:22 AM   #314
dirtymommy

dirtymommy Level 3 (300+)dirtymommy Level 3 (300+)dirtymommy Level 3 (300+)dirtymommy Level 3 (300+)

to all the women who have posted, my sincere apologies about what happened to you in the past! I've never been fully raped, but there was an attempt to once. I guess this is my story with a happy ending.

in the summer of 09' i was helping host our senior party. we got to have a 4 day long party with no parents in sight. so booze and teens mixed. anyways, on the second day it was my sober day to help keep things clean and make sure people were okay. a group of kids had ate some acid so i had to sit with them. i made a virgin strawberry daquiri for myself and was enjoying the funny trippers in the living room trying to keep them on a positive trip. i sat my drink down and went to the rest room. i came back and finished drinking my strawberry daiquiri when my friend ricki showed up from work. I started not feeling well, i was really dizzy and light headed like i was going to pass out, so I went and laid down in my friends little sisters room. i woke up to this creepy guy who had been hanging around that day trying to take my shirt off of me. i tripped out and started screaming for ricki! he and 4 other of my friends came rushing in and pinned dude down and started beating the crap out of him! we searched him and found condoms and a shit tone of roofies on him as well as some formaldehyde and some other shit. anyways, we kept the party favors and told dude to get gone before we had to call the cops and ruin everyone elses good time. since then Ive always had the question as to why I was the lucky one when my other girlfriends who have been raped or abused haven't been so lucky.
dirtymommy is offline   Reply With Quote