View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:32 PM   #58
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
I remember one hot summer weekend last year when my wife was mowing the backyard dressed very similar too you. I was setting in my lawn chair under a shade tree drinking a cold beer watching her. I love the sight of her back slightly arched with her butt poked out as she pushes the mower along. But anyhow, as I set there enjoying my beer and the view, the old busybody from next door came marching up to me shaking her finger as she scolded me saying… “You sir setting there relaxing every weekend as your wife does the yard work I find reprehensible, I don’t understand why she puts up with you, you sir should be hung!”… Well I took a sip of my beer, lowered my sunglasses down on the tip of my nose and looked up at her saying… “I am hung, that’s why she is mowing the grass”
Priceless! Absolutely priceless. I mow my own lawn, too, even though I've been sharing the house with men for the past 8 years. On the plus side, my neighbours all know me and like me.

FuckingRotter, you may come down to my house and do hand stands any time. I like tall guys with big feet. Ahm.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote