Thread: Wttttt
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 06:55 PM   #22
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Most people who don't like this place don't give a crap about FR or even know who he is.

Because I've encountered Sasha elsewhere since she stopped posting here, I can tell you that I've never seen her even mention this place. Let alone cry about it.

I didn't think posting about blow jobs warranted getting your panties in a wad about an accidental email. I was going to say that maybe an adult conversation could have cleared that up. But frankly I don't think FR or I make 1 whole mature person together.

All that said, I don't think FR is the sole reason people don't come here. Though his ... mmm ... overzealous nature may put some off. Especially when it comes to anyone who dares speak ill of his precious RB. And from my view FR was not responsible for whatever this person's problem is.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get drunk and either bleed on something, or punch some cocksucker in the face.