View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #20
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After Carol’s quivering ass cheeks had squeezed every drop of semen from my balls, I pulled my cock out of her ravaged asshole and pinched Jessica’s nose closed telling her, “Simon says open your mouth bitch and lick it up!” as my spunk came flowing back out of Carol’s bung hole running down over her pussy onto Jessica’s quivering chin and into her mouth, making her shudder in repulsion.

Carol was weak and weary from being raped and sodomized and put up no resistance as I tied her wrist to her ankles, but leaving her ankles tied to the wooden stakes in the barn floor.

Then I cut the ropes that bound Jessica’s wrist to Carol’s legs, and I tied Jessica’s right wrist to her right ankle and her left wrist to her left ankle, before cutting the ropes that bound Jessica’s ankles to the wooden stakes in the floor.

Now with Jessica’s wrist tied to her ankles, I rolled Jess over on her knees, her face down against the barn floor and her ass up in the air. My cock was going to take awhile to rejuvenate before I was ready to rape Jessica, so to amuse myself I took my heavy leather belt, and standing behind Jess I raised the belt up high in the air over my head and brought it whizzing down through the air whipping it across Jessica’s buttocks with all my might, the leather belt making a loud snapping sound as it made contact with soft ass flesh.

“AAAAHHHHOOOOUUUUU!!!!” Jessica screamed in agony, “Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee! What did I do?” she begged, SMACK! The belt sounded out, as it bit into Jessica’s meaty buns again, “Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd! AAAAHHHOOUUUUUUU! Please Noooo More Noooo more!” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I began beating Jessica’s round beautiful beefy butt like it was an old dusty rug.

Poor little Jess began rolling around in the dirty barn floor like a little ball, trying to roll out from under the merciless pounding of my belt as it rained down one brutal blow after another, begging me for mercy.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote