View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 05:05 AM   #18
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Will you let us go now?" Jessica sobbingly asked me in a voice filled with humiliation and despair as I cut Carol’s ankles free from the wooden stakes they were tied too, but leaving Carol’s legs bound to Jessica’s wrist.

“Why are you in such a hurry too go you lazy little bitch, your sister is doing most of the work you party popper!” I said to Jessica.

I used my knife to cut the ropes above Carol’s wrist that were suspending her from the rafters, and Carol dropped to her knees at the head of her sister Jess, her weak wobbly legs unable to support her, then raising my foot and placing it between Carol’s shoulders, I violently shoved her forwards, making Carol fall belly down on top of her sister.

With Carol now laying on top of Jessica, with Jessica’s face between Carol’s thighs, and the bottom of her quivering chin pressed up against Carol’s pussy lips, I dropped to my knees between Carol’s little legs, pressing my hard cock up to the rubbery virgin sphincter ring of Carol’s asshole, my hairy balls resting in Jessica’s pretty face.

“Nooo! Noooo! Nooooo! Pleaseeee not here! Dear God not there!” Carol cries in a desperate voice that only brings a grin to my face, as I feel Jessica’s warm breath blowing pleasantly around my balls, and in a callas voice I grunt “Give it up Bitch!” as I ram my rod into Carol’s round little rump, but I was only able to sink half of my man meat up her narrow passage before her tightness brought my invasion of her ass to a stop.

“I said give it to me you fucking slut!” I yelled as I rammed Carol’s asshole again, this time her squeezing rectum muscles giving way to my determined cock, and my pelvis slammed into her soft meaty buns with a slapping sound as I sank balls deep up her ass.

I began ramming my cock in and out of Carol’s ripped asshole, riding the poor little thing like a junkyard dog, grabbing her by the back of the head and shoving her face down into Jessica’s pussy as far as it would go, as Carol cried like a hungry baby, and my hairy balls were raking across Jessica’s pretty face as I pounded her sister’s shitter, my balls bouncing against Jessica’s chin as my pelvis slapped Carol’s buttocks.

When I was ready to cum I crammed my cock all the was up Carol’s ass, holding it there, and telling Jessica, “Now start kissing my fucking nuts you lazy cunt! Don’t just lay there!” and I was feeling large and in charge as I knelt there coming up one sister’s asshole while the other sister had her soft lips pressed to my sweaty balls sack kissing my nuts with tender loving care.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote