View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 06:16 AM   #1904
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lady Fyre - Desperate Stepmother Brooklyn Chase HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Spying, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Cheating, Wife, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, On The Phone, Cuckold

You hear noises coming from your stepmother's room, and when you walk in on her, she's completely naked & masturbating with a dildo. She opens her eyes, shocked to see you standing there. She's embarrassed but doesn't try to cover herself.

She explains that while your father gives her a nice allowance, it's just not enough to pay for her shopping habit. So she signed up for a clinical trial on a hormone medication. Unfortunately, it's had some unexpected side effects, mainly that she's constantly horny. Nothing seems to relieve the urge to have an orgasm, even after having several.

She tells you all about how she masturbated in the laundry room, to the vibrations of the dryer, and how she masturbated in the shower on a dildo. She came & came, but nothing helped. She called the pharmaceutical company, and they suggested she try a real penis. Unfortunately, your father is out of town on business. But wait... there is a real penis here...

YOURS

She's desperate. She needs you. Only you can help her. Are you up to the challenge of helping your desperately horny stepmother?

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: FEMALE DESPERATION MILF POV SEX DAMSEL IN DISTRESS BIG TITS
Keywords: lady fyre laz fyre brooklyn chase taboo stepmother desperate big boobs blonde milf blowjob masturbation pov sex damsel in distress creampie pov

lady-fyre-desperate-stepmother-brooklyn-chase.mp4

Missbehavin26 - Two More Mother and Son POV Taboo Vids in HD

Mother, MILF, Big Ass, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Amateur, Cheating, Wife, On The Phone, Caught In The Act, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Pussy, Cuckold, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Blackmailing ur stepmom into sex HD

I heard my stepmother talking to someone else on the phone and it was not my dad. She talks dirty stuff and about sex ... ewww what's wrong with her? I recorded everything on my phone. Oh no she caught me, she called me to her and was angry. She said it was only a friend and denied everything but after i showed her my phone she was suprised. She wanted to take my phone but she cant do that. She said ok whatever you want i buy you everything but dont tell it dad. I said i want a new mobile phone, new clothes and money! She said wow thats alot but fine you get it. AND i want one more thing! I want to kiss you. She is like a kiss? Okay and kissed me on my cheek. I said no, mom a real kiss on my mouth! She is okay whatever and gived me a short kiss on my mouth. Nooo mom! A real kiss, like you would kiss your friend on the phone! She said no i don't gonna do it. I said okay i will tell it dad then. Okay fine come here. Are you satisfied now? Yes thanks mom. A bit later. She fell asle ep on the couch in the living room. I sat down next to her and started slowly to touch her until she woke up. What the hell are you doing here, young men? I said to her i want to see your tits now. She said no and that it would be wrong. Fine i started to call dad, .. "Oh hi dad whats up? Im fine .. oh dad you now what mom did today...? " She immediately stood and whispered no, no, dont say it and slowly began to lift her t-shirt, and took off her bra. She touched her tits. "... Son, son? Oh yea dad here mom can tell you yourself.. " and i passed the phone on to my mom. While she talked to dad, i touched her tits and started to kiss her again. I turned her over, this view was amazing, she had a big ass. I slapped her ass. "Dad asking what was that Sound honey? Oh nothing... nothing.." I took off her pants, she wear a hot thong. I started to touch her pussy, she moaned slightly while still talking to dad. "Dad asks is everything fine? Are you sick?.." I started to fuck her from behind. Then I lay down and she rides me. She keeps her mouth shut with her hand. But she can not take it anymore and throws the phone aside and goes really wild. She moans and says that she comes and I should cum in her
missbehavin26-blackmailing-ur-stepmom-into-sex.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote