View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 12:19 PM   #13
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My breasts are now red from your slaps. You can see that when you cut my blouse to reveal the silky white bra I am wearing. The pain around my wrist makes me wince whenever I struggle again. Still, I remain defiant, constantly twisting and squirming to get away from you although all that does is wiggle my boobs in your face. I scream at you, "Asshole! Fuck you! Let me go right now, dammit!"

(What position am I tied in? What are you using to tie me since the dental floss has been removed?)
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote