View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 08:55 PM   #17
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 4

Sherri was tired and sore and didn't want to do anymore, she thought that Cathy was her friend but it turned out that Cathy was really her owner and she had some friends waiting to take Sherri to the next drop point.
“Please, no more, I won't...” a slap from Cathy silenced her.
“You'll do whatever you are told or it will be worse, now Bruce Trackman will be waiting for you tomorrow” Sherri eyes popped open at the name. Bruce Trackman was a repulsive physical specimen that no woman woman wanted including Sherri. “It's part of your initiation you have to fuck an ugly guy and make him cum,”
“No not Trackman,” Sherri moaned.
“You will obey or it gets out what a slut you are and your aunt will be the first to know,” The drug was still affecting her she nodded.
'Tomorrow you will wear only these.” Cathy took out a collar and leash as well as a mouth ring and a tight torn white t-shirt with the words slut written on it. Sherri kneeled allowing Cathy to put on the collar. “For now you wear this collar until I take it off. Now tomorrow you're going to excuse yourself and go to the nurses office, he'll be waiting for you and you'll be wearing these and nothing more when you see him. Sherri shivered. “He'll be expecting you after first class just before the nurse arrives. Sherri shivered but nodded, “Take this” Cathy said giving her the flask, “It'll help you go through with it, and you will go through with it” Sherri took the flask Cathy grinned knowing that with the contents of the flask taken Sherri would serve her until she wished otherwise.

Cathy had chosen well for her meeting with Trackman, the nurses office had a receptionist that would allow student's to lie down until the nurse arrived. Sherri was left into an abandoned office. She looked around and took the flask of her bag first. She took a sip and felt the liquid help her accept what was going to happen to her. She could hear the receptionist let him into the rest area. As she thought the receptionist didn't stop and check to see which room he went into. Sherri was finished changing into her designed uniform when he stepped in. He was a fat disgusting greasy pig which was probably why he was chosen. She could feel his leering eyes on her.
“Show me those tits,” he ordered in his nasally voice. Sherri gulped but complied. She struggled to get the tight t-shirt off, her head still buzzing from the drugs in the flask. She soon learned the real reason Trackman was picked as he grabbed her and spun her around and started rubbing his cock against her ass. The real reason that Trackman was chosen was because Cathy and the other S.L.U.T's teased him, humiliated him to the point that he became a brutal sadist when given their fresh meat, he licked his finger and stuck it in her ass hole before rubbing it more and more, the tail only helped a little in loosening her up as she suddenly felt his cock shoved in her ass hole. The ring allowed her to scream but only something that sounded more like a wounded bird than a human being. The pain was immense as Trackman rammed into her with no mercy. His girth rubbing over her ass as he plowed her. She also had to deal with the tugging of her leash as he used it and her pony tail as a bridle. He pulled out after what seemed like an eternity and pulled her to her knees. His cock was covered in blood and other distasteful things and it was being waved in her face, the plastic ring keeping her from closing her mouth, the leash in his hands keeping her from turning away. “Going to clean it ff now” The contents of the flask were beginning to take a deeper effect as Sherri started to become even more docile. She barely resisted as Trackman shoved his ass juice covered cock through the plastic ring holding her jaw open. He began fucking her face. “Clean it off cunt. Sherri nodded causing his cock to go deeper down her throat as she rolled her tongue down his shaft as he pumped her jaw. “That's good,” Trackman said letting go of her leash. “Your nicer than most of the sluts in training the sorority sends me,” Sherri just moaned a thank you, he was being gentle. now, no point in enraging him. “Why don't you sit on the bed and spread your legs A combination of drugs and fear kept her from disobeying. She sat down and spread her legs showing him her shaved pussy. “Good now, why don't you touch yourself for me,” Sherri shuddered but began rubbing her cunt, perhaps the feeling of her fingers would dull the pain. She closed her eyes and started playing with herself while Trackman went for a better look. Sherri couldn't believe what she was feeling Trackman actually had some skills with his tongue. Her fingers actually picked up the tempo with his tongue lashings. The combination of his tongue and her fingers was starting to push her into a sexual frenzy. Trackman pulled away causing a gasp of disappointment from Sherri's mouth. “Bend over the table, I'm taking that ass again.” Sherri was in a daze as she slid off the table her pussy juices leaving their wet mark. She started playing with her clit so the feel of his huge cock in her wouldn't hurt so much. His cock eased into her ass a little easier as the drug filler her head with a pleasant numbness and she soon found her hips grinding against him, not necessarily enjoying the anal violation but not hating it either. It was more like an assignment, not so bad once she got used to it. She could feel Trackman picking up the tempo, she moaned which caught her by surprise, was she actually starting to enjoy being violated like this? Her heart filled with dread at the thought when she heard something that made her heart race, someone was coming in the room
“Hello, Trackman, I was told to come in,” Sherri saw the voice was coming from Samantha a fellow sorority sister Samantha, a short red head with curly hair and flashing green eyes. Her most striking feature however was her double D breasts. Despite her stature she had a lovely set of tits and Trackman must have thought so also.
“Hurry up and get naked,” Trackman growled at her. An embarrassed red colour filled Sherri's cheeks as Samantha couldn't seem to stop watching the grotesque display in front of her. But Trackman didn't stop fucking her ass. “Get your clothes off and bend over next to her,” Sherri felt a little sympathy for Samantha and handed her the flask that was close to the bed. Samantha drank and started to strip she didn't seem to resist as she drank more she was soon naked bent over and watched as Trackman's fingers started to rub her pussy.
“You sluts think you're so funny, ugly Trackman fucking women, but I'm pretty good with my fingers,” Samantha started grinding as his fingers rubbed her clit, Sherri felt ashamed as she started moving her ass with the rhythm of his cock. She could smell the lingering aroma of Samantha's pussy juices, “That's a good girl, lets get that ring off.” He pulled his fingers out of Samantha. “Get that harness off.” Samantha sobbed but acknowledged his command and started undoing the harness. Sherri just watched feeling relieved to have the plastic ring out of her mouth. “Now lie on the floor and start playing with your pussy,” Samantha started fingering her pussy looking up at Trackman with a mix of fear and hatred. “Now I want you to put your pussy on your face while holding her tits around my cock. Samantha watched as Sherri placed her pussy over her tongue, “Lick it,” Trackman ordered, Samantha cried as Trackman sat on her waist while sliding his cock between her breasts which were being held around his cock by Sherri's hands. Samantha's lovely tits enveloped Trackman's cock and Samantha cried as she was crushed by his weight, “Get that tongue in her pussy now bitch,” Trackman ordered, Samantha tried to cry out again but Sherri''s pussy was thrust in her face as Trackman pushed her down. Samantha could feel his cock bulging between her tits. Sherri moaned never having been licked there by a woman before.
“Oh, fuck,” she moaned as she squeezed her tits tighter around Trackman's throbbing cock. He started shifting faster and faster between her mounds. Samantha kept licking as Trackman had grabbed her throat.
“Keep those fingers in your pussy and that tongue in hers, make me cum, you don't get to stop until I do.”
“They don't stop until I dismiss them,” Samantha groaned as her sponsor entered the room.
“Renee, please,” she whimpered. Trackman started gyrating even faster between her tits before giving one last growl and cumming between her tits, a white salty steady stream of cum flew from his cock and splashed all over her chest and neck.
“Very nice,” Renee purred as she looked at her initiate covered in cum from below the neck, pussy juices all over her face from above. Renee walked over to where her initiate was molested. She looked at Sherri who had just orgasmed on Samantha's tongue. She was a nice looking young woman who had her hair cut short and a more professional manner. She was about average height and build with at least a b-cup set of breasts and lovely slender legs. She gave a condescending smile to Trackman. “You can go now,” Trackman looked at her with daggers in his eyes and before she could react he grabbed her hair and threw her to the ground. As she fell Sherri saw that under her skirt she wasn't wearing any panties. Rage seemed to give Trackman more strength as he tore through the snobbish girls pantyhose and before any one could stop him he had shoved and poured the contents of Sherri's flask up her ass.
“Yeah bitch, now I'm the one giving orders, you sluts keep using this shit to control them let see how you like a full dose.” The girls watched as Renee struggled then seemed to get dizzy like she couldn't get her bearing. “Now we are going to have some real fun” Trackman said pushing the flask hard inside her ass.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote