View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 01:10 AM   #1
geist

geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Breaking in a Dancer

Some girls are just made to be fucked to pieces. Hillary was such a girl.
I always watched her in the halls at school, how her clothes clung to her luscious young body. She was a very athletic girl, a ballerina. She was short, with short brown hair and petit features, round blue eyes led down a toned firm torso into full breasts. her hips and back flowing out into a round c shaped ass and muscular legs. She was stacked, pretty, and fit. Short and sweet though.

I never thought I'd get an opportunity to bust into that but things have a way of working out. She's in town tonight, home alone at her parents vacation house. I have plenty of film, and plenty of toys.

That evening

She should have locked the back door. They make this too easy. I can hear the tv and silently follow the noise. I can see a figure sprawled out on the couch. I lean against the doorway.
"Hello my dear"
Hillary shoots up in an instant. face filled with fear, frozen. She starts to bolt, I'm on her in an instant, grabbing her ankle as she tries to kick and fight. Yelling bloody murder, dragging her to me and pinning her under my weight gives me my first feel of this girl, my cock throbs thick and hard against her meaty backside. I want to take her now, but I need to draw this one out. She tries to squirm as I plant my knee in her back too hard for her to cry out, only gasp for air, I get her wrists handcuffed nice and tight behind her back and roll her over. She looks to sexy, in a crop top and athletic shorts, crying, wheezing, tits heaving.
"Please don't do th-" One hand holds her throat as I shove a ball gag in and buckle it behind her head. She's openly sobbing as I drag her into the kitchen.
They have a nice little breakfast table I sweep the content of. She tries to crawl away but I pull her back and pick her up, slamming her back on the table. She cries into the gag desperately as I rip away her shirt, no bra, high round tits bounce back into place. Groping and squeezing them yields little yelps of pain. She starts to buck as I reach for her shorts. But I am determined, I feel the edge of a trimmed muff and a hot hole and start to pull them away. Not a second after I undo my pants and my cock flops out, too thick and long for most girls, but this one won't complain.
She tries to roll away but I grab her hips and press. I nestle in and ram home. My body slams against hers as she bucks against the table. I pull almost all the way out and repeat, she screams into the gag, I pound her little, firm body into the table,pinning her shoulders and spreading her legs wide. With one thrust I'm in her all the way and my first load fills her good, I pull out still spilling seed as she cries and whimpers. Frozen from the brutality of round one.
"Warm ups over bitch." I grab her wrists and wrench her over onto her stomach, her legs kick out as she regains the will to fight. But I'm having non of that. An albow hard in her back stops her squirming. I dump the contents of my backpack out, one hand on the cuffs. "Dont fucking move bitch" She doesnt. I each thigh to a table leg, squeezing into the flesh about halfway. Another longer one goes around the table, pinning her down. She is completely immobile. Legs spread, big round ass high in the air. I lube up my dick and a couple fingers. I spread out her ass and ram two fingers into the base, her ass is squeezing the life out of them, its so tight, her entire body is tense.
I take her gag out. "Please no, please, it hurts. Not there." I could never stand conversation during these things but I wanted to hear this bitch scream.I put my hands on her hips and nestled my dick between the wide cleft of her ass, and pushed, she fought so hard, gritting her teeth, it hurts as I force it in centimeter by centimeter, shes so tight its no half in and shes bleeding, but that only encourages me. She screams as I give it one last push and sheathe myself in her bowels completely. She cant fight as I draw back and ram in again, her body shuddering with the abuse. I grind into her, savoring the feeling, realing back and plunging in makes her yell with every repetition, this poor girl is getting jack hammered, body managing to move up the braces a little but unable to escape, blood drips onto the ground as my huge cock tears at her, I feel the cum rolling in my balls and I slam down into her. Grunting as she cries out in pain and her ass is filled with a hot jet of cum.
I clean up as she has stopped sobbing, just wincing and breathing heavily. We'll see how she does in round 3. I brought another toy along, something I picked up at a toy shop, biggest dildo they had. Thick around as your fist and as long as your forearm. She'll need the gag for this one.I slam the rubber monstrosity down in front of her face, her eyes go wide.
geist is offline   Reply With Quote