Thread: Roses Are Red
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

"Jim" Rose called out, "Jim please no more roses!"
Jim emerged from one of the bedrooms with a confused look on his face, "I thought you loved roses. I stopped by the flower shop just before it closed to get you a surprise!"
"Thank you Jim, I just can't deal with them because..."
"...of that creepy case you're dealing with, I see. I'm glad I got..." he disappeared into the bedroom "...these as well" he said, emerging with a beautiful bouquet of violets.
"They're beautiful! Thank you Jim!"
"Now let me get rid of this rose..."
"No, I'll do it. I want to find a creative way to get rid of...oh...oh my!"
"What?"
"I can't explain, but I need to get back to work as soon as possible."
"A break in the case then?"
"Yes!"
"Ok honey be careful."
"I will."
Rose was excited and amazed that no one had caught an obvious clue that was right under their noses. A certain florist liked to have a small sticker, barely visible, promoting the flower shop he owned. It said "Harry's Flowers" and underneath had a very small picture of a rose. Since the sticker was so small, it was easy to overlook.

"Boss!"
"Rose? I thought you went home. What are you still doing here?"
"All of the roses that the Red Rose Rapist used came from the same flower shop!"
"I...what?"
"The roses, all the roses came from the same flower shop. Here, look, this sticker is on every single rose!"
"Why didn't we see this before?"
"I don't know sir, but Bently and I will interview the florist first thing tomorrow. Maybe he could answer some of our questions or give us a suspect."

The florist did indeed give the police someone to suspect, himself! Harry was the first break the police had in the case, but not a very helpful break. He could not reveal his whereabouts during any of the rapes. At first he told the police he was with his wife, but his wife told them he was not at home. Other excuses included him being "out of town for the night" or "I can't recall where I was." With no alibi he was practically wearing a sign saying "I'm the rapist!!!!!"

Of course, it's innocent until proven guilty. The only evidence the police could collect was out of their reach because they had no hard evidence to collect it. Since Harry did not have any previous sex offender charges, or any criminal charges for that matter, his lawyer argued that there was not enough evidence to obtain Harry's DNA. The police knew the lawyer was correct...at least for now...

Harry smiled to himself as he drove to a beaten run down part of town. He got out of the car and drove to an ancient looking motel. There, he quietly waited in the shadows. He saw a woman walking towards him, and his smile grew even wider. His cock pricked with excitement at what was about to happen.

Uh oh! I think we all know where this is going! Get ready to pleasure yourselves as the Red Rose Rapist takes another victim!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote