View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 09:00 PM   #42
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As i said in another thread, because of the amount of support that i have been shown, i have decided that i will remain on this board (for now ).

This board has been a big part of my life ever since i joined it. Back then it was a great board full of fun, friends and just a great place to come and get away from the shit of real life. Though over time we have survived crashes, hackings and attacks from outside people we have always come back. The one thing that seems to be doing the most damage on here is just petty argueing that continues. This does a great deal more damage to RB then all the other above meantioned and its most likely the easiest of all to prevent.

It saddens me that a great fantasy board is reduced to a petty arguement and abusive/ blaming board. It takes just one thread to start a war on here that can continue for weeks and fuel other threads to start with more wars begining in them. Whereas a simple PM about the problems to the people directly involved would be more effective and help keep the rest of the board fun and enjoyable for all.

I know i have said all this before but looking back over previous posts and threads from when i was first here, to post and threads now, i am worried and saddened by thoughts that if RB continues then it may never recover and wont be considered a fun place anymore.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote