View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 10:29 AM   #13
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickoChickMandy View Post
Learn first what she values most. For example:

Is she a modest/religious lady? Organize for her a black mass in a church where she is the only naked form, being made to drink holy piss blessed by the dark priest, making her drink beast cum instead of wine and eat human chocolate after she was gangraped by all the men and women of the Satan worshipper sect.

Is she an always pampered, elegant woman proud of her body? She does love her soft soles and long nails? While being raped again and again and having her elegance ruined also destroy those parts what she considers her most feminine parts. If she adores her breasts pump them full with silicone transofmring them into balloon like whore tits. If she adores her hands rip her nails off and break her fingers. If she adores her feet burn her soles into blistered, creased ugly horror.
I love these ideas!
There is this element of stalking which, in itself is not degrading, but it could be so horribly creepy when I find out later, how easily I could be read. How stupid I was and how, in the end, it is all my fault.

To then take away what I am most proud of...is like taking away my personality.
Be it what I believe in or looks.
I personally am a big fan of the slutty tits. I love mine and to have them shredded, pierced or otherwise modified would not allow me to define myself through looks again.
I would see myself differently and become...something else. And loose all my values. Ready to be built up into something completely new. From there, anything is possible.
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote