View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
jenny_s001

jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part 2 of story

As I awoke with a start! Had it been a nightmare? My first real waking sensation was of pain … intense pain in my ass and pussy. No it had been real … all too real. I began to sit up when I heard the bell on my computer, I had an IM. Probably from Abby, Tina or stephanie. I opened the screen and it was from HIM! The message read, ”I see you are up slut, now I want you at my house at 10:00 am and I want no one to know you came here. Also from now on when you enter my house I do not want you wearing panties or a bra. If you do they will be mine. We are going to discuss how you will get your three little thieving, virgin friends here so I can have them. Now delete this immediately or I will post the pics and your name and address.”

I did as I was told and looked at the clock. It was now 8:30. I would have to make some excuse to the girls and be there at 10:00. I was still reeling, I had been raped, photographed, videoed and set up to betray my friends all in the space of 3 hours last night. Also somewhere, in my room were tiny cameras that had been watching me for … how long … did he say? I went to the bathroom and threw up. I prayed I was not pregnant, but even if I was not now, would he rape me more today?

I ate breakfast in silence and tried not to show my discomfort from the pain in my crotch and ass along with the itching as my pussy hair was starting to grow back. My ten year old sister was a pest as normal and my parents kept asking if I was ok. I told them that I was just a little tired. I left the house at 9:50 with my shorts and halter top on and snuck around to the back side of his house letting no one see me in the process. He let me in and began to look me over. “Good, no bra on.” He then unzipped my shorts and saw I had no panties and that I had some stubble as my pussy hair had began the slow itch filled process of growing back. He had me slowly remove my clothes and I assumed he would lead me to the bedroom and rape me more but then he reached up and hit me hard across the neck.

I awoke to find that I was naked and on the floor but not in the bedroom, somewhere else, somewhere strange, the walls were concrete. I slowly became aware of my surroundings and the fact that the room was quite large and there was electronic equipment in one corner. There were banks of tv’s showing, showing, my neighborhood! I could also see, Abby, Stephanie and , Tina’s rooms. One set was off, my room of course, he did not want me seeing my own room or I might deduce the location of the cameras. Along one wall were beds, like hospital beds. Four to be exact, four, four, the four of us. This was his rape room!

I saw him come in from another room and I began to cover myself. As I did he reached down and slapped my tits hard and I recoiled at the pain. “Never cover yourself like that again! You will always stand naked before me in this room or else maybe you would like that 10 year old sister of yours to be next.” I knew he was not bluffing so I stood and faced him in the fullness of my naked form. He nodded approvingly and reached for my pussy. He must have shaved it down while I was out for it no longer itched. He parted my pussy lips and began to work me as he did I felt the same sensations I had the night before and I soon came on his fingers. He did it over and over until I fell to my knees. At that he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. “SUCK IT!” he ordered. I had never sucked a cock, hell, till last night I had never seen a cock. I had heard other girls at school talk about doing it so I had the general idea. I took it in my mouth and began to play with it. He ordered me to rub his balls and I had no idea what he meant until he took my hand and put it on them and I understood. I kept working and rubbing, I must have been doing something right because he soon came all over my face. He pulled out his cock and I saw it go limp. “Do you know how a dog marks its territory?” he asked. I shook my head know and as I did he peed on me and said, “That’s how and you are now my property.

He pulled me up roughly from my knees and threw me on the first bed, and tied me down. I thought he would rape me but he began to talk. “You’re wondering where you are, aren’t you? Well you are about 40 feet below the floor of the basement of this house in what used to be a natural cave. Before the Civil war it was used by the underground railroad to help fleeing slaves, during prohibition it was used to smuggle booze, and during the 50’s it was reconverted to a really tricked out bomb shelter. That is when the concrete walls were put in. They are 4 ft thick so you can scream all you want and so can you friends. With the depth and the concrete no one will here you. There is a secret entrance large enough for a car that has never been found from the outside in over 150 years of use. I saw you noticed my video equipment, cool huh, I can see your friends are in Abby’s room wondering what to do tonight. You will join them tonight and begin the process of betraying them.”

With that he climbed on top of me and began to fuck me hard. He began to ask me how we could get them here, it was hard to concentrate while being fucked and every time I said I did not know he would slam his cock in so hard it would move the bed and I would scream. He loved it. This kept up for what seemed like forever, he would bring me to an orgasm, slow down the pace and rest then slam into me again and again till I begged for mercy, then for more and came again and again and … Slowly as I lay there being raped we slowly developed a plan that hand my friends over to this mad man for the same treatment. As soon as we finished so did he as he sprayed his jizz deep in my pussy. He pulled out and I went limp my body had never been so assaulted but I wanted more, and he knew it. He grabbed something off a table and rammed it up my aching and wet pussy. It began to vibrate in me and I smiled.

He left for awhile and I just kept cumming on the vibrator, when he returned and turned it off and left it in my pussy as he went over the plan. In two weeks there would be a 4 day school break, from Friday till Monday. Friday for an all day teacher meeting and Monday for a state holiday, I would suggest a road-trip to Gatlinburg, which I knew the girls would accept. I would drive out of town and turn off the main road into a dirt driveway and stop. At that point I would let off a gas pellet with knockout gas. We would then be taken, car and all to his tricked out basement and for four days each of my friends would be tortured and raped. If I did not follow through a new threat had emerged. He had nudes, from a hidden camera in her room, of my 10 year old sister and would post them on the pedo sites, along with name and address.

After he went over the plan and was sure I knew the consequences he untied me and turned me over. He did not even have to tie me down, he now had that much control over me and turned the vibrator on and as I had orgasm after orgasm on the vib he raped my ass repeatedly. He later used some of the gas on me and I awoke in a field right outside town naked but with my clothes hanging from a tree. I had to climb to get them and if anyone had driven by they could have seen me, but I was lucky. I went home and found that is was now almost 4:00 PM.

I was still in pain in my pussy and ass but I got through dinner and went to Stephanie’s house that night. The girls jumped at the chance and it was set. We agreed to cool it on any more robberies for awhile due to the close call. After we went out for some pizza I went home and masturbated myself to sleep. During the next two weeks I was ordered over to his house many times and each time I was put out and taken to the dungeon as I was now calling it. His cock would assault my pussy for what seemed like hours each time, he was gaining total control over me and he knew it. No hole went untouched by his cock or his vibrator. I craved the feeling I would get from orgasming. At home I would spend hour upon hour masturbating feeling the orgasm well up in my pussy. He had done that to me and when I saw him he would drive me to my knees with his fingers .I was now his sex slave and I was about to betray my friends to him. Our plan to deliver them to him would begin soon.

Next: "The Plan" begins to unfold

It is better to be a has been than a never was.

Strive to be what you wish to be thought to be.

Knowing the following will keep you sane in your work
-- Murphy was an optimist
-- Dilbert is actually a documentary

Last edited by jenny_s001; 05-30-2009 at 02:57 PM.
jenny_s001 is offline   Reply With Quote