View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 12:10 AM   #14
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
i'm not wasting my time uploading , (as i don't think anyone does , even if i don't care for the hosting site) , i'm doing it because i want to .

my post wasn't just directed at you my friend , it was a comment on the way this thread is/was heading and the statements made in it .
You are literally legendary here as far as I'm concerned T and I would not say anything derogatory to you. I only meant to point out that if you (or anyone) uploads to a place that non paying users cannot download from then what is the point? I have a small thread here too so I know how much work it is and would feel like it was a waste of time if I put files where no one could get them.
In the end it seems to be a matter of whether or not someone is willing to pay rapidshare to get stuff. But my point is there are other sites that do not make it so hard for non-paying users.