View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #5
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Rapidshare has always been very popular among posters and I have never understood why. I have always thought they rather sucked but now, they have really gotten bad. If you see a multipart file hosted on RS, and you are not a premium member, expect to take several days to get the damn thing.
I pretty much avoid even trying anymore.
Stern's assessment is probably correct,, at least I've suspected as much. But the thing is, and I know as I have posted content for the members here myself, is that it's a bit of work to do. And you do it because you want to share and contribute. But, lotta good it does if no one can download anything you post. Your efforts are wasted.