View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 04:14 PM   #12
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Prior to the time frame in question, 5 people here were privy to my actual name, particulars, the name of my son and the name of his university. It the time of the incident, I went back through all of my PMs to verify the accuracy of that list. Those people were Phantom, Sierra, Batffink, Stainless Steel Rat and you.

When I went in for my first surgery, I asked my son to move files from the Private Section to my primary thread in the public area. When he did, those that knew I was in hospital started asking questions. He publicly let it be known that he was my son posting at my request. Within a week, he was called up on charges at his school's disciplinary committee for posting obscene and rape themed materials on the Internet (a violation of the university's perversion rules). Links had been provided for his posts on "Rapeboard" by an anonymous source. We hired an attorney to do all the talking and my son did not have to testify. Luckily, there was not enough proof to identify him as the poster and all charges were dismissed.

I asked Sierra and Phantom what to do. Their advice was to watch and wait.

I literally couldn't believe that any of my friends had done such a thing, but one of them must have.

It felt like I had been stabbed in the back. I felt the same way when you went off on me in the PM that you say you never made. I have saved all of my old PMs on my office computer. Tuesday, I will forward the PM string to you. If you still say you are innocent, I will turn the matter over to the moderators and maybe they can sort it out, because someone with knowledge of your account did using your unique style and verse.

I do not lie, cheat or steal. I will not associate with those that do.

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote