View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 05:58 PM   #17
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
cause, for me, although I'm having the time of my life, Im not in an "Im gonna cum" mindspace, I'm in a "push until I have nothing left" mindspace... Its such a complicated and personal thing.. Its not just a sexual thing for me, it goes deeper than that and touches places deep inside of me... not all surprisingthat to me given this kink started in my childhood and began without anything sexual atached to it

but it was a nice surprise that in finding that after I pushed and pushed until I KNEW without a doubt there was no escape and couldnt talk my way out of it, is when I almost did but by then of course.. the boys couldnt help themselves lol

ugh I hate girls that cum easy - lucky bitch!

Amazing - someone with the same sort of view !!
It is a lot deeper for me too, and I never expect to cum in roleplays..sometimes it just 'happens'

IRL, I guess that could happen, I have heard of people cumming during a real rape, and although it is nasty it does happen.

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote