View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 08:23 AM   #5
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Watching you take your knife out of your belt, I bite my lip and tense afraid of what you have planned. Staring at the knife, gives away my fear as you put the knife against the base of my neck, pushing it so it hurts a bit as your left hand goes under my clothes making my thighs tighten around your hand, as if to try to block you out. "N...no...please..." Feeling you touching my clit, I shake my head as you say that I am yours to play with and I know where we are starting our game. "N...no..please don't do this!!!"

Seeing your eyes, I rethink about how not to fight against you. Nodding, I feel you take your knife away from my neck and take your finger out of me, causing me to sigh in relief.

That is...until you grab my shirt and cut it open in half to stare at my breasts. Fighting my tears, I cry out as you pull my shirt, bringing your head close to my nipples and start smelling me.

Feeling you licking my left nipple pushes me over the edge and I start to sob out as you bite and massage my right breast with your hand, causing me to relax "N...no...this...isn't right!!"

Crying out as you pinch and twist my right nipple and chew harder on the left one, I cry out in pain as you say that this is no pain...it's just you saying hi and I should thank you for being gentle.

Looking at you uncertainly, I bite my lip. Thank you for raping me? As if!

Crying out as you slap me again, I hear you tell me to do as I'm told and sob out "Th...thank you...sir..."

Watching you take your pants off, I widen my eyes and can't seem to tear my eyes away from your cock as it's under your boxer, ready to have some fun with me.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote