View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 11:05 AM   #5
Kaeben

Kaeben has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Kaeben

and in conclusion, for now anyway for this poor toy:

Time passes. You try in vain to free yourself. You dread my return. More hours. My dick grows eager again. So once again I let myself into the rape room. The door slamming and abrupt light wakes you out of the exhausted, lost shock you fell into. Bound into your most vulnerable, fuck-able position, you tense as you feel my presence behind you. I rest my cock on your ass so you can feel it stiffen. You couldn’t beg before. Now you can, and you don’t disappoint. “P..p…please. Please don’t hurt me anymore. Please let me go.”

“No,” I answer simply, and cruelly begin feeling you. Touching you wherever I please. I reach down and grope your vulnerable breast. Enjoying its unrestrained, un bra-shaped weight and softness in the palm of my hand. My dick stiffens. You feel it too, pressed against your ass. “Got dried cum on your lips, don’t you slut? Dumb bitch. Maybe…” I slide my hand over your ass, once again cupping your pussy…this time pinching your sensitive clit between my fingers…. “maybe you don’t realize your position here. You’re my cum sleeve.”

You tense as you feel my fingers all over your most intimate, sensitive, feminine place. “Please…Please I’ll do anything…don’t dd. Don’t rape me please?” You break down into sobs as I again spread your lips with my ring and index fingers and expose your opening. My dick is now rock hard. Straight and ready to penetrate. “Don’t rape you?” I tap your opening with my middle finger. “You don’t get a fucking say.”

“I’m going to rape” <tap> “this” <tap> “pussy” <tap> “as hard as I fucking want, little bitch. You keep saying no though…I like that.” You tense your thighs as I tap your vaginal opening repeatedly…tormenting you simply because I can. There’s no hope for you. “Nobody’s coming to save you bitch. Nobody even knows you’re here. You are mine.” I keep your pussy open. No possible defense and you know it. “Please Please please please please” you beg me, now whimpering as you know it’ll do no use. Left only to beg, praying I show mercy.

“No bitch. Now you get fucked.” I adjust myself again. My muscular knees between yours. I position my cock against your pussy and only then release my spreading fingers. Once again leaving your lips to close not on each other, but on the tip of my rock hard cock. You panic and pull for all your might and as before, it is useless. I grab your hip in one hand and my dick in the other. “NoNONONONONO PLEASE DON’T PLEASE,” you beg before devolving into whimpering tears as I slam your hip down and the head of my cock in.

It had been two years since the last time you fucked…and with the only boy you fucked. Of course then, it was loving and gentle, just like you liked it. This was the extreme opposite. In one single, long and slow thrust I push into you. Spreading you. And you were aroused with gentle loving foreplay the last time. This time, unaroused, barely moist, your pussy erupts in pain as my cock moves into you. Mercilessly. Unceasing, I penetrate further into you. Only halfway and the pain is unbearable. “AHAHAHA STO HOOOP STOOOOP PLEASE STOOOO AAHHHHH” you scream in that uniquely delightful violated female way as I tense my hips and continue to push into you.

Your only resistance is the tightness of your pussy walls. I break through that resistance easily, turning you into my personal dick glove. Ass in the air. Spread. Pussy completely exposed. I grab your hips for extra pull as I impale you. “that’s right bitch. Cry you slut,” I degrade your very personhood as I use you solely for the feeling you give my dick. The squeezing around my cock is incredible. I lose myself in ecstasy as I bury myself. “Scream for me slut!” A final push and I am buried to the base inside you. Your pussy on fire. Swollen. Sore. Stretched and hurting more than you ever could’ve imagined. I push in even harder. The head of my cock ramming against your cervix as your opening spasms around the root of my penetrating cock. Your helpless pussy trying to force me out.

I pull out slightly and ram back into you. The vulgar slap of my hips against your ass cheeks. Damaging your pussy and your psyche at the same time. You wail out in desperation. No longer pleading with words just with violated screams of pain and despair. I am rough with you. I’m beyond rough with you. Trussed up. Pussy exposed. No other purpose in this world than as a tight warm space to shove my dick inside. I grab both your hips and dig in painfully with my finger tips…limiting whatever scant freedom your pelvis had to try to create a less painful penetration. I keep one hand clutching your hip and reach down to grab the ponytail I put you in and yank back.

Nowhere to go, my sweet fuck slave…thighs pressed against the pommel horse, my own hips pressed against your ass. “My fucking pussy cunt.” I withdraw only to slam back into you again. Your natural wetness only mediating the friction by a fraction.

The pain in your pussy is your world. And it is my pleasure. Your intimate place impaled over and over again. Hysterically you cry. Broken physically and mentally. Used. “My.” SLAM. “pussy.” SLAM. The polar opposite of intimacy. Brutal rape. My balls slapping against you….bottoming out repeatedly. Hurting you just to stoke my own sexual pleasure. My explosion is imminent. I hold your pelvis still and drive into you, completely filling you in one final thrust. You cry out. I burst. Cum exploding into you. My dick spasming, surrounded to the base by your violated pussy. I pump you full, completing your violation. I groan in unrestrained delight while you cry out in violated suffering. I feel my dick spasming inside you for an eternity…knowing you feel it too, only as disgust and hatred of me. Filling you with cum. My dick finally empties my load deep inside you. Sated. For now. I remove myself from you, my fuck toy.

Knowing you are broken and scarred physically and mentally I untie you. You collapse on the floor, clutching your knees to your chest. Sobbing and hurt you don’t even fight as I cuff a wrist to the bedpost. I am done with you.

For now.
The end.
Kaeben is offline   Reply With Quote