Thread: Cowards
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 10:14 AM   #38
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Sasha, FR is the kind of person who would kick a hornets nest just for the fun of it.

As for stuff in background, I figure a few have been said about me in the past, but I work on the what I don't know don't hurt me principle, its like life in a way, no matter what we say and do, people will always either through accident or design put a spin on what we do, judge us and treat us accordingly.

Want my advice, bleeding forget it, it ain't worth the price of the meds. Just laugh at their stupidity and carry on with life. Believe me, I've been there a couple of times, and it don't matter whether I was justified or not, I still think it was a stupid thing to stress over. I mean, when you are at work composing posts to reply to a person who you will never met and don't truly figure in your life? That my darling is a first step on the road to the bloody funny farm
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote