Thread: Cowards
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 04:55 AM   #27
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I first joined here, I was still in shock over losing my favourite website. I inadvertently offended you, but I also apologised for it - on the thread and in a PM. You fucking never bothered to reply, never even acknowledged it.

I then commented on the spam bullshit, which was a very fair comment to make. Unbeknown to me, you all hate the spam and you discussed it in a separate thread. After apologising publicly for stroking you all the wrong way, I found your thread and I offered to help. It certainly seemed the mods wanted things changed, but after I offered to help I was once again insulted and attacked, and told that things are fine just the way they are.

Seriously, it beggars belief that you can proclaim this board is doing "just fine", after all the bad reputation it has gathered over time, due in large part to the spam. And don't even try and tell me you're ok with it. YOU are a reasonably intelligent man (I say "reasonably", because truly intelligent men know that it's never ok to fling insults at people who are so obviously trying to be your friend). I've seen you write about spam, I've seen you thinking laterally about it. You'd love nothing more than to eradicate spam from here. You'd love to have more members here, who contribute their work and their thoughts. The only problem is, you insist on being in the right, all the. Fucking. Time.

It's tedious and a pointless waste of time. I was vocal yes, but I wasn't openly insulting (with one notable exception that I apologised for). Everything I contributed was meant to enliven this place and make it better. Again, don't fucking tell me it can't be better. If this were a decent place, where members are treated fairly, where apologies are not just flung back into someone's face, then you'd see an influx of members. You'd see people willing to contribute, you'd see people expressing their opinions...

You've scared people away and you are continuing to do so. I'm sure the board will keep on running, as there aren't many rape fantasy sites out there, and I'm equally sure some people will gladly peruse certain sections without bothering to stick their neck out, the way I have done. But their silence doesn't make the truth go away. Fact is, I was NEVER the enemy, yet you treated me as such - and continue to treat me the same. You tell me I'm supposed to be happy with you running roughshod over me, but I tell you your behaviour is unacceptable. It doesn't befit a person of your intelligence.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote