Thread: Cowards
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 04:10 AM   #24
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You yourself said it was against the rules of this site for people to bring crap from other sites here. When you posted that rep comment, you opened it up for scrutiny. You knew I would get to see it. Oh sure, the person doesn't have the balls to say it to me directly, but their hatred is apparent and would be so apparent to any decent person. But after proclaiming that behaviour that makes me feel bothered will not be tolerated, nothing has been done.

I wonder, how would you feel if you read some crap like that? Would it just slide off you like water off a duck's back? Also, where the fuck do you get off, calling me a cunt? I'm sick of this shit, I really am. I've been patient, tolerant and apologetic. I've tried to help and I got attacked for it. You all crap on and on about your pathetic warnings and rules, but it seems those rules don't apply equally to all.

I don't ask you to love me, I don't even ask you to like me. But I deserve to be treated with some fucking dignity and if you can't see that...

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"

Last edited by Sasha Girl; 04-25-2013 at 04:16 AM.
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote