View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 07:41 AM   #6
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

I guess tying up and gagging a woman with her breasts exposed and forcing her to orgasm by groping and fondling and taping vibrators to her pussy would be a kind of rape, or at least some high degree of sexual assault; close enough for me anyway, if maybe somewhat low-key by the standards of this place. Nothing wrong with her being clear about what she's looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by napy666 View Post
...BUT I DO allow groping, spanking, forced orgasms by a vibrator either a dildo or Hitachi Magic Wand device... I again am into playing a clean version with NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY whatsoever... being bound and gagged and groped... having my breasts exposed... having a vibrator or orgasm device taped to my crotch having me squirm... the guy pulls his cock out and slaps me in the face or crotch... with breasts exposed and tied together, also same way I just described except with my breasts tied up individually each breast tied up with a rope around each one...
[MODE=DASTARDLY VILLAIN]
Oh, you sweet innocent distressed damsel, you, heh heh... You can limit your roleplay activities however you like, but you can't control whether those activities are sexual activities or not. Everyone defines "sexual activity" differently. Simply caressing your lovely exposed breast is a sexual activity to me. If I were the one doing all of these fun wicked things to your bound and squirming body, you absolutely would be getting raped in my mind, if not in yours. There's more to sex than just having a cock inside you somewhere, you know...
[/MODE]

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote