View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 12:20 PM   #5
napy666

napy666 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to napy666

UPDATE:

It's been a while since I have been on here. But I again am still in the need of some role play friends. I again am into playing a clean version with NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY whatsoever, of me playing the damsel in distress and getting kidnapped.

Here's some more details;

My favorite types of Role Playing is me playing the role of being the damsel in distress so a lot of users have asked me what I approve and don't approve and this pretty much sums up what I like to happen.

I like to get kidnapped by getting grabbed then chloroformed while being groped then tossed into the trunk getting bound and gagged. Then once at the hideout or other location I like being left bound and gagged and just left to struggle if not being bound and gagged and groped. I also really enjoy having my breasts exposed having me hop around making them flop then slapped around a bit. If not I also really enjoy having a vibrator or orgasm device taped to my crotch having me squirm in defeat.

Another thing is I like it if the guy pulls his cock out and slaps me in the face or crotch so I leave the rest for you to decide when it comes to Rping with me.

TIE-UPS:

Chair Tied - Had each of my ankles tied to each chair leg, while wrists were tied behind me, or tied on the arm rests depending on the chair.

Bed Tied - I have been tied spread eagle sort of, I had my wrists tied above my head with my ankles tied spread apart - I disliked this way. I want the full on spread eagle way ankles and wrists tied spread apart on a bed with bedposts.

Hog Tie - I have been hogtied a few times really enjoyed it.

WANT DONE TO ME:

Chair Tied - with my ankles, legs, knees, thighs, chest with breasts exposed and tied together, also same way I just described except with my breasts tied up individually each breast tied up with a rope around each one.

Basic Tie - Just having my ankles, knees, and wrist tied with me gagged and left to struggle for a while.

GAGS TRIED:

Ballgag - Disliked
Ducktape - Liked
Bondage Tape - Liked
Cleave - Liked
Over the Mouth - Liked
Handgag - LOVE
Gagwrap - LOVE
Stuffing: Panties - LOVED

WOULD LIKE TO TRY:

Gagwrap - multiple ways for example stuff my mouth with a big wad of cloth or panties then seal it with duck tape and wrap it with bandage wrap then use electronic black tape or duck tape to tighten it and just build layers.