View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 04:49 AM   #9
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper58 View Post
I use to date a counselor and she told me that they are More mentally fucked up that most of the population. from Chi comments I must tend to agree.

My experience is most of the people who need counselors do not see one, and the ones that do are ones that have to by "court order" or They don't know there the counselor is more messed up than they are.

Granted there are Many that truly need metal health counselors. and "adolescents with eating disorders" would fall into that category! But finding a really good counselor is like finding a good lawyer or an Honest Politician!!
These fucking counsellors are not needed. If people would take responsibility for their own actions instead of plonking the blame on everyone else, it would be a better world. Instead of filling your faces with more calories than you expend, you should eat less, get off your arse and walk, jog, run and exercise. No-one else is going to do it for you. There were no such thing as counsellors twenty years ago, now its a fucking epidemic. Good safe government jobs telling people it's not really their fault that they're overweight. Give me a fucking break.