View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 05:33 AM   #15
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like the idea alot and it features frequently in my fantasies.

My kidnapper advertising a 'Garage sale,with everything a man needs', once the men arrive they are shown to a separate locked garage where I am tethered to a work bench and prostituted out, as word spreads many men turn up to rape me and as soon as one has had his turn on me another takes his place.

Another fantasy I have is where my kidnapper takes me to a seedy bar and dresses me in just a coat, as we arrive he strips the coat from me and pushes me naked into the crowd of men, as they swarm around me pawing at my body they are told the price for raping me, I am then lifted onto the bar for them to enjoy.

Any scenario where I am raped repeatedly is a turn on for me, especially if it involves multiple men, being driven around to parties or hired out to serve an all male party such as a stag night where I must serve them drinks and food before being raped by them as often as they wish.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote