View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 06:30 PM   #16
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindyq11
"If my theory proves to be correct,
The Germans would call me a German, and the French would call me a universal genius.

However, if wrong, the French would call me a German, and the the Germans would call me a Jew."

Albert Einstein.

Really, I don't know why anybody would want to join RC.

I joined, mentioned some good snuff stories at Hidden Dreams, and then I got banned. Then they invited me back.

This is about the most active board on this topic matter, there is. I love it.

But with the current trends, all boards such as this would eventually bite the dust. Hope not, especially for next few years.

It has been especially hard for a deviant like me to adjust in this "straight" world. I never knew until the internet, that there were people like me with like interest. Oh, well, if it goes, it goes. By that time I would be so brain washed with straight dogma, I wouldn't care.
Long live deviants, they bring honesty to the hipocrites of this world who only desire silence.
Grm