View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 08:59 PM   #6
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Kelly’s body undulated seductively whether she intended that effect or not. I was fairly certain she did not want to be raped. I was fairly certain she did not want to be hurt. I was banking on the fact that she would be foolish enough to struggle. My Master would see to it that Kelly’s life was going to change. I was fairly certain it would be for the worse, but then; they always came around to our way of thinking. Who knows…she might prove to be an ‘ally’ or a ‘tool’. We shall see.

When Master told me to get the strap-on, my heart beat double-time. I loved this part. Fucking a man in the ass was good, but there was always something missing. However, fucking a woman in her ass was sheer joy. Oh…the soft, warm flesh and the tightness were overwhelming. I felt drugged with that first thrust. I could understand the need to ‘steady’ one’s self when penetrating such a succulent hole. If the woman was an anal virgin, all the better. Either way, though, I enjoyed the screams….most of the time it was pain, but sometimes it was in pleasure.

I returned with ‘Lilith’ (yes...*giggle*…I named it), the largest of my collection of dildoes. Master was talking gently to Kelly. She was, of course, whimpering as tears poured from beneath her blindfold. Scared little poppet. Too bad. I listened attentively, a small feeling of jealousy briefly flared up into me. I loved my Master. I would die for him and kill for him. To hear the voice I loved so much, whispering such sweet things to that little bitch nearly got to me, but I quickly took a deep breath and focused on how good he was to me. I thought about how much we’d done together and how many women we’d fucked and used and destroyed. I thought about the few men he’d allowed me to use, against their will. True, most were too high to fight us off—still a fuck is a fuck in my book. With those thoughts, I calmed myself. Everything he’d done since my ‘conversion’ was for us…not just him. I smiled.

When Master kissed me, my heart soared, my temporary anger forgotten. I saw the look of appreciation in his eyes as he took in my attire—just a pair of black lacey bikinis and black leather knee-length boots. Kissing me, he pulled me tight. I was in heaven.

“Do you think she is ready for all that?” he asked, eyeing ‘Lilith’. He didn’t really care if Kelly was ready or not.
“Well, Master, there is only one way to find out!” I laughed heartily knowing what Kelly was now about to endure. Master had used ‘Lilith’ on me when I got a little too mouthy with him.

He continued to tease Kelly, talking to her, touching her and taunting her. By now she was trembling so hard the little bed was shaking. She yelped behind her gag when he roughly pinched her nipple. Whether it hurt or not, I noticed the fleshy tip thickening in response. Ahhh….Kelly’s tits were sensitive. Good, I thought. I loved sucking nipples…and I also loved clamping them.

As I readied myself, Master pulled on the restraints loosening them enough to turn Kelly over onto her stomach, and then pulled her to the edge. The restraints allowed for shifting the person and then locked into place again. Her smooth legs hung over the edge, exposing her heart shaped ass. He nodded as I spread her legs and began to tease her pussy with my ‘cock’. I let the stiff thing rub and prod her smooth lips. I continued to tease her as a miniscule wetness began to seep giving the dildo a nice shine. Whether she liked it or not—wanted it or not—her cunt was beginning to betray her.
“Good Kelly…very good Sweetie. You’ll want to wet that ‘cock’. You see…the ass is a funny thing. It’s nice and tight, but a little low on the lubrication. Your pussy however…it’s going to get wet when it’s stimulated. I suggest you concentrate on getting wet. Your ass will thank you.” I laughed, as I lightly thrust in and out of her cunt—just enough to get the dildo wet.
“Ohhh…Master…it’s beautiful!” I sighed. For now, the only sound in the room was Kelly’s pitiful sniffling and muffled choking sounds. Looking at him for approval, I felt myself grow warm when he nodded.

I massaged and fondled Kelly’s butt cheeks as she began to cry harder. I’m fairly certain she was pleading and saying ‘no’, but no matter. I pulled the flesh apart to marvel at her crinkled entry. Was it ‘virgin’? It didn’t look used and worn. Perhaps that was her problem, not enough anal fucking. That was going to change.

“Now…Pet, show your Master how much you enjoy our new ‘toy’.” He said. I smiled, positioned myself behind Kelly and with no more delay; I thrust into the tight channel as hard as I could. I didn’t give a flying fuck about her pain or discomfort. I lived for the ‘scream’ and boy…did she ever!
“Mmmmrrrrrhhhh…!” Kelly squealed like the proverbial ‘stuck pig’ and I thought I was going to faint.

“SHIIIIIIIT!” I cried out in ecstasy as Kelly’s muscle rebelled. It was tight as hell. I was determined and forged ahead. I thrust short and powerfully into her, my hips swinging back then slamming forward. The girl was amazing. How she managed to scream and breathe was totally beyond me, I worked ‘Lilith’ until it was fully embedded in the little bitch’s ass. I was actually proud of her because this monster was huge. Even I didn’t like being on the receiving end…that much. I smiled and closed my eyes savoring the frantic shaking of her body, the tightness of her ass as her muscles fought to expel my ‘cock’ and her muffled, terror filled screams.

I felt Master behind me then, kissing me, teasing my breasts and pressing his own ‘monster’ against my ass. I sighed in absolute pleasure. Could this get any better? YES!

He began to fuck me as I fucked her. He loved my ass with his unrelenting thick shaft, while I raped her like the toy she was for us. Our rhythm was so sensual. I knew I was going to orgasm even without him fondling my clit. It felt magnificent. I arched my back to receive him deeper and shoved into her to make her feel my pleasure. For her, it translated into a memory she would never forget. Yes, I was ever so glad that we would use this slut. I looked forward to my Master’s plans.

I’m so glad he ‘found’ me for I was desperately ‘lost’ even though I had no clue. Now…I know my purpose and it was about to get nasty.

Last edited by Sweetlust; 05-20-2013 at 09:32 PM.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote