View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #8
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hate the beach as well but it has nothing to do with sea and sand. Acres of bright red flesh slowly roasting, screaming kids, family picnics with each member of the family on their smartphone texting about how much family picnics suck.

Luckily here in northern California there are hundreds miles of shoreline which is not only beautiful but also largely devoid of people. It seems everyone else crowds into a few places to see and be seen, which suits me down to the ground. A dog is the only company I want when I head to the shore - and the dog is optional.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote