Thread: Hi everyone!
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 04:07 PM   #4
LuvRapePlay

LuvRapePlay has initial reputation
Default A little bit about myself....

Well, I don't work at Hooters and I do wear pantyhose sometimes. lol

A little bit about myself? Hmmmmmm let's see. I've been into the BDSM lifestyle on and off for about 15 years now. Just recently found out that I enjoy rape play during a session with an old Dom of mine that came and went again in my life. Now that I've experienced it I'd have to say I'm dying to do it again and again and again. lol

I've done Daddy/Daughter role playing, which I enjoy very much as well. I'm not so much into age play or anything like that, but still enjoy the Daddy/Daughter roleplay. I feel that a lot of the enjoyment is mental then anything else. Though it turns into physical enjoyment as well. I also feel that you need to have some pain to experience pleasure. Though I'm not for abusive relationships and so forth, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I think it's great that there are others out there that enjoy the same things as I do and it's always great fun to meet people with the same interests and share their experiences.

So, is it a bad thing to just carry your own bondage rope with you in your purse just in case if you're not wearing any pantyhose?
LuvRapePlay is offline   Reply With Quote