View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 02:52 PM   #4
newguy2013a

newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)

As promised, Part 2 is finished.

Enjoy, and any feedback is appreciated

Quote:
It was morning, about 4 AM. I woke up from the bed, my wife still sleeping on the other side. After getting ready and a cup of coffee, I took my way to work.

I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I went to work: for all I knew, Iris had pressed charges, or told her dad, or was getting ready to fire me...or do something worse.

But my mind was too focused on what had happened last night: the way I snapped at her, grabbed her, and essentially violated, raped her, in a very humilliating way.

Besides the guilt, I also felt...ecstasy, pleasure, and a sort of fulfilling inside me. I had gone too far, however, and if I had to pay the price, so be it...just as long as my family didn't get involved. Although knowing Iris...

And then I started thinking: maybe I could use this for my own...?

I finally arrived at the building, was received by the guard as usual, and took my elevator to the floor. I arrived: only a few coworkers were present. One of them saw me and greeted me, and I just waved my hand at him.

As I went to my office, I saw one of the big wigs, Pearse, approach me. His face was serious, or rather, neutral, and his pace was quick. He was obviously coming to me, but I acted dumb trying to find my key to the office as quick as possible.

As I did, Pearse reached to me, "They lady wants you in her office, right now." he demanded.
I breathed heavily, and as I turned to see at Iris' office, I saw five men come out of it, expressions serious and with several papers in their hands. I turned to look at Pears, "I'm sorry, I got to finish..."
"Right now." he simply said, and then walked off, to his own office.
I simply stared at Iris' door, then to the hall leading to the elevator, then to my own office.
What would I do?
I took a deep breath, remembering the promise I made to myself, and decided to face whatever came to me like a man.
I knocked on the door, and noticed its lock was open.
I got in, and there she was, as beautiful as ever...and her expression changing from the typical cold one to one of less composure, her eyes widening a bit, her mouth forming an obvious show of displeasure.
"Sit down." she said. Her voice hadn't really changed at all, although I noticed a slight, very slight, tremble in it.
As I did, I noticed that the stains of our encounter last night on the floor. She didn't even have time to clean it.
I simply stared at her, and she did likewise.
"Listen here, you..." she began, but she seemed to be unable to muster the words, and she took a deep breath, and then went back to her cocky, typical expression and tone, "Listen here, Sanders, I don't want you telling anyone what happened last night, understood?"
I simply nodded, sighing for a bit.
"Just consider yourself lucky I haven't even pressed charges."
I kept my mouth shut, simply listening to her, as she kept parroting about how she wasn't going to fire me or do anything just to keep all of this secret, and that if I told anyone I could say my job goodbye as well as my reputation.

But then I realized: wouldn't her reputation get ruined as well if they knew she had done with him? A very twisted idea started to form in his mind...
"So, Sanders, do you understand?"
I blinked as I stared at her beautiful blue eyes, and simply smiled, and chuckled. She arched her eyebrow, skeptical, "What's so funny, Sanders?"
I stood up, and looked at her, "I like how you're trying to get this all to your favor, but..."
I just stared at her, my smirk getting bigger, "Wouldn't your rep get bad if they knew I fucked you?"
Her eyes widened in disgust, "What the fuck are you talking about? You raped me! I could press charges and..."
"And what?" I triumphantly barked, "There were no witnesses. You are a huge bitch. For all we know, you and I have been fucking for years."
She gritted her teeth, "You have a wife, don't you, retard? What if she finds out?"
"I can always come up with something." he then said, "Either way, if anyone knew we engaged in any form of sex, you and your rep and position would be so affected you might lose everything."
She stared at him, her cold stare completely gone this time, instead a mix of rage and disgust.
"So...what now?"
I smiled. She was mine. For now on, I'd play with her just as she had before with me...but in the sweetest way possible. I'd do the things I had never been able to do with anyone, even my wife. I'd do her in whatever place I wanted, in any position, in any way. Iris was mine, and no one else's.
"We will keep doing what we did last night." I then said, as she made a muffled gasp, gritting her teeth harder, "I'll make sure to make you a real woman, and you'll never forget the real scent of a man in your life."
She kept staring at him, in shock but...she looked down. It was unprecedented. But it was the truth: she knew her position, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.
I took this chance and walked until I reached behind her, and placed my hands on her shoulders, "You know, Iris, it's ironic how a loser like me is going to be able to fuck all of this..." and then I moved my hands over her enormous breasts, squeezing them, "...as long as I want."
I started squeezing her nipples, and she made a repressed yelp, and turned to look at me, "Stop you retard! Someone will see us!"
I chuckled, "I locked the door when I came in."
Her eyes widened, as I then surprised her by kissing her in the lips, inserting my tongue into her and savoring her delicious taste. I kept squeezing her breasts and nips. I broke the kiss, and then started licking her face and neck, her recoil and disgust obvious, but she had no other choice other than to endure it.
I started unbuttoning her shirt, as I got my hands inside it and groped her tits hard, and she gave a slight moan, widening her eyes at what she just did.
"Oh, you like this, you little slut?" I teased. She shook her head, a face of disgust before, "N-no." she mumbled, "Of course fucking not..."
I squeezed her nips harder, and she moaned pretty loudly this time. I turned around, a bit nervously, in case someone had heard this. But then I remembered it was still very early in the morning, and most of the people that had arrived were locked in their offices sleeping, or in the first floor's cafeteria.
I turned back at her, and smiled, "Okay, Iris, you know now what you have to do...don't you?"
She just stared at me, in horror, but she just nodded.
"Good girl."
I then "rewarded" her by giving her a long, full kiss, and then licked her cheek, leaving her with the shirt unbuttoned and all.
I simply got my hair back together and stretched my body, and exited the office.
newguy2013a is offline   Reply With Quote