View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 02:53 PM   #154
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile "GI. JANE." an Adaption to the sexual by Mad Gerald.

Story By Mad Gerald
The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.
ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!
All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.
This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.
LEGAL STUFF:
The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet,
provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.
My grateful thanks to First Independent Films for their story which I have borrowed material from.

"G.I. JANE." an Adaption to the sexual by Mad Gerald.

Copyright 2016

Synopsis (Youve all seen it yeah, otherwise see it!!"
Navy Intelligence officer Lt. Jordan ONeil (DEMI MOORE) sets a historic precedent when she is recruited as a test case to be the first woman allowed to train for the highly covert operations unit known as the Navy SEALs. Selected for her courage, skills, and level headedness, ONeil is
determined to succeed in the most demanding, most merciless and most honoured fighting force in the world, in which 60% of her male counterparts will fail. Under the relentless command of Master Chief John Urgayle (VIGGO MORTENSEN), ONeil is put through weeks of physical and emotional hell, and is not expected to succeed. Indeed, military and high ranking government officials including her sponsor, Senator Lillian Dehaven (ANNE BANCROFT) are counting on her to fail. However, to their dismay and perplexity, ONeil perseveres.

Part One.
S.E.R.E. Training Facility Captive Island, Florida.
A Helicopter interior. US Marine corps.
"Survival evasion resistance and escape this is it tadpoles! Your target is inside of five miles if you are to locate this facility you are to gather as much intel as possible, within the allotted time frame and get the hell out of there you will be penalized for early extraction but you will be even further penalized for capture. trust me welcome to sere get ready stand up 30 seconds 1st man out go .go go.!"
Lt ONeil hit the water with a hard slam and made for the shore. she rose up out of the water slowly followed by the others of her unit. water gushed from every nook and cranny of her well muscled frame. They made their way to a line of driftwood, trees and bushes, and took up point positions gathered around her, preparing their weapons
"So were they drop us LT?"
"A line of march TWO. ONE. ZERO. and just for shits and giggles lets switch to channel FIVE for tactical traffic. maintain casual dialogue on assigned channels. Slovolic its TWO. ONE. ZERO. kotec lets move out, move out!"
They moved off into the trees, from clump to to clump along the beech.
"Four clicks 226!" whispered the radio guy. ONeil looked at the map getting her bearings.
Two of the others sniggered.
"She dont even know where were goin"
"Shut up"
"Gotezlav you take my left flank, lets go!" they moved forward.
Into the estuary.
They moved through the shallow water on their belly and on to the sand on the other side. ONeil slipped out of the water glancing about. The other moved up into the trees.
Through the trees across the water lay the target.
"Looks like shes right on the money!"
"Yeah I had a busted watch once it was right twice a day!"
"Cortez target ahead, belay my last new rally point my location."
"Cool, Newberry, right side, flea you come with me, lets move out"
"Listen up everybody, we need film from all angles, record of weapons, vehicles, count their guys, ranks if visible, Slav, Cortez check antenna for comms capability."
"Mc Cool?"
"Theres nothing there ONeil there are no prisoners and no guards, maybe we found this place a little too easy Theres nobody here!"
"Cortez, Cortez!"
"Mc Cool 3 oclock!"
"What the hell are you doing? This is team leader to team fuck up! knock the grab ass off, get back to your positions. You are compromising the unit!"
"That is an order do it now!!"
Cortez and Slav were through the water now to the barge, slob moved forward to grab the helmet on the barge.
"No Slav dont touch it man!"
"Hey its just a souvenir"
"No Slav!"
as he does automatic fire rips out of the undergrowth hammering into the barge.
Tannoy speakers begin to blare out.
"HEYHOHOHOHOHO WELCOME TO SUMMER CAMP
BOYS AND GIRLS!! (Auto fire) FOR HE EXPECTED
NOTHING AND SO HE SHALL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!"
"All units!! Rond-a-vue at the rally point, lets get out of here!"
ONeil turned and sprinted back into the tree line, ducking and weaving as rounds flew around her. Flea followed on her heels he screamed as he tripped over some roots wrenching his knee. He rolled into the stream howling.
"Oh Shitttt!" ONeil dragged him out, and tore open the
guys BDUS above the knee,
"Put your hand there! dont move youll make it worse arghh Jesus!"
Inside blood poured from a deep gash.
Suddenly a thick plastic bag was thrust down over her face and pulled tight. ONeil tore at it with her fingers desperate for air. She was dragged over backwards and away.
She fought to stay conscious as she was dragged through the jungle and thrown heavily on her face. Then up again and she was picked up and thrown into a cage. She squealed in pain as she hit the hard wood floor. She scrabbled with her fingers and managed to tear away the bag gasping for breath.

She looked about and found Flea in the next cage. "Flea! Flea are you OK?"
"Yeah yeah Im OK"
The others of her unit were dragged into the compound and thrown on their knees.
"Get down! whos in charge here? huh whos the officer in charge?"
They started beating on them. and then they were all forced into similar cages.
Lt ONeil tried to keep her breathing shallow, her shoulders ached, She must not panic she kept telling herself. Keep control she could hear the heavy tread of their boots as they approached the cages.
They stopped outside flea and took him away.
She drifted off to exhausted sleep as darkness fell.
The cage roof was lifted freezing water was thrown on her jerking her to consciousness, strong hands grabbed her upper arms, dragging her upright. There were two of them her arms were twisted around behind her and her wrists tywraped. They pushed her down the pier to the boathouse.
She was shoved through the door inside Master Chief John Urgayle stood in the centre of the room grinning.
"Hi Lieutenant time to play!" he laughed.
She was shoved to the centre of the room and forced down on the small stool in the centre of the room. The rest of the room was bare apart from a bench like table. a fan span slowly from the ceiling.
One of the guards walked slowly around her muscular frame. she sat legs open, bent before her, her arms painfully forced behind her. She stared at the floor. Sweat trickled down her forehead and dripped from her eyebrow.
"Whats your fathers name, its a simple question Lieutenant no reason not to answer unless you want to bleed?"
"Dad"
"How about brothers and sisters you got any othem?"
"Dick, Jane and spot!"
Bright lights came on suddenly, above her. She blinked.
"You for real ONeil?" he came close, blew cigarette smoke in her face.
" Whats your favourite food Honey, perhaps we could get some to eat huh?"
The master chief watched from the bench. He checked the monitor, pictures from the cameras look good. Then got up and walked behind her.
"Green eggs and ham"
Suddenly the master chief loomed over her, he punched her face hard throwing her head back.
"Why didnt you carry out your wounded Lt. was he too heavy or were you just plain chicken shit!" he stared into her face. She smiled.
"You aint getting nothing out of me so you might as well put me back in the cage"
He hit her again full in the face. She went over backwards to the side of the stool and landed with a groan, face down on the floor. She lifted her head and spat out some blood grimacing.
"You are in a cage! right here right now!"
"Im sorry am I supposed to be afraid?" she managed.
The master chief stood astride her back and gripped her upper arms from behind wrenching her up from the floor. She winced groaning in pain.
"Right down to your worthless wound. This is my island!!"
He threw her bodily into the wall. She struck it with a yell and bounced off, twisting, fell backwards on the floor, she grunted the wind knocked from her, her legs falling open. He ran at her and kicked her exposed groin. Lt ONeil screamed as pain lanced through her from her cunt.
"You worthless piece of shit, bitch!"
He nodded the two guards went over and hauled her up to her feet.
She was leant forward, he grabbed her head locking it under his arm.
"You think we should go easy on women ONeil? Do yer?"
She gasped blood bursting from her mouth, "GO FUCK YOURSELF!!"
The guards let go and he ran at the wall with her head slamming it viciously. She reeled back yelling. He threw her back over the bench pinning her bound arms to the edge. One of the others threw a chain over her head and snapped it taught around her neck almost throttling her.
He fastened it to a bolt. She grunted and gasped in pain and shock.
Her booted feet kicking trying to get purchase on the dusty planks.
She gritted her teeth straining to get up.
Jack went away and came back with a bucket.
"The enemy Im sure will take into account your gender while carrying out interrogation, one assumes!"
He poured the freezing water down onto her panting chest. the water soaking her t shirt making her breasts ache as her teats went rigid. The wet material outlined both heavy mammaries beautifully.
"Especially when the P.O.W. has such big stiff hooters eh Lieutenant?"
"Go to hell dickweed!" she spat groaning in pain.
At a nod from Jack one of the guards thrusts a plastic bag over her face and drags it tight. ONeil goes wild trying to pull free as Jack grips the neck of her shirt and cuts it open with a combat knife. Her breasts bounce free. two hard globes mounted by thick coral aureole and wrinkled stiff nipples. As she struggles the jiggle and jerk stiffly. Jack throws his leg over hers and sits astride them. He produces some thick cord and throws it around her back, pulls it tight and ties it off above her jugs.
He cuts the rest off and repeats the process under them. then he pulls the sides together and lashes them, then between them now her breasts are two heavy jutting balloons. He nods and the pull up the bag. ONeil gulps for air almost feinting from lack of it. Jack grins down at her. Her expanding chest forces more of her breast flesh to bulge out.
"Y .Y .You bastard!"
He pats her tits slowly.
"Now, now Lieutenant, were only doing what the enemy would do to a nice piece of ass like you".
He nods, the bag is thrust over her mouth again. She starts, arching her back trying to pull her head free. Her tits jut out and he grips her nipples between finger and thumb and yanks them out hard making her scream into the bag.
"What dyou think boys are these good enough to ice or what?"
He twists her nipples making her writhe, he nods the bag comes up.
"Hey Lieutenant what was your mission objective?"
She stares at him gasping for breath.
"Come on Baby you going to keep quiet until weve all fucked you in the butt?"
"GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIIIIII . .!!"
The bag came down again stifling her cry. He wrenched and pulled her tits, his fingers kneading and pinching, pulling each breast hard, bruising.
"Any o you boys ready to blow yet?"
"Oh yeah am I ready" one of the guards squeezes his cock through his pants.
"Lets go then!" He yanks his cock out and begins wanking next to ONeils bag encased features. faster and faster.
"Say when man!"
"When, when!!" he groaned the bag came up. Lt ONeil gasped for air her mouth wide in a desperate O as she sought air. With a groan of pleasure the guard let loose a heavy spurt of semen straight into her surprised open throat. Then another.
"Yeeeehaaaaa howd yer like those cookies Lieutenant!!"
Jack shouted as she choked and coughed, grimacing shutting her mouth as fast as she had opened it as more Jiz splattered across her face and lips.
She spluttered and spat trying to get rid of his load. More went in her eyes and across her shaved head.
"You know lieutenant I think he likes you!" They laughed.
"Y You Filthy bastards Ill fucking kill you all (Cough, splutter) I will you pieces of fucking. . !!" the bag came down again.
"My, my that has made her pissed" they all laughed.
ONeil strained and wrenched desperate to get away her body screaming out for a few deep breaths. Jack rubbed and pinched her teats, making them ache and throb. Her chest thrust out hard as she fought.
Jack nodded and the bag came up again. ONeil gasped a huge breath, semen strung between her lips and teeth. She stared at him and spat.
"You fucking shit! Im gonna rip your dick off and ram it up your ass"
Jack grinned at her, "Aw now you love it really ONeil!" he pulled her nipples hard to emphasise the point.

Enjoy xxx
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote