View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 11:46 PM   #14
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
UnblinkingEye, I regret I could only give you one point for that great post!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
That is so hot, especially the sensory deprivation part. It always features in my fantasies
Thank you both! There are a lot of great ideas in this thread and it's neat to see some of the things people are coming up with for creative cruelty; major props to Cuff for the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
I have "teacher fantasies" I'd like to indulge. I'd dress her in a white blouse, pleated skirt, half-slip, white bra-and-panties, and knee socks, and make her write an essay for me. If she's a virgin, she would have to write out, long-hand, why she is a cheap tease and why she deserves to be raped. If not a virgin, then she has to "confess" that she's a whore and a slut, and why she deserves to be raped.

Then I would correct it, grading her severely for any and all errors (content, spelling, punctution, etc.) (I'm qualified as an English teacher, too.)
Checking for penmanship, as well? If so, given how poorly a lot of people handwrite nowadays, she could be in for a very rough time...

Had a couple other ideas come to me, although they're mostly psychological, rather than physical:

- Kind of a variant on sensory deprivation, but I think it would be interesting to deprive a victim of human interaction as much as possible. For instance, kidnap her and lock her in a room with no view of the outside world, no TV, no radio, no other sources of human contact, just a bed and bathroom facilities. Every 16 hours, the lights switch off for 8 hours so she can sleep, and food is slid through a special compartment for meals. And, every day, I take her out and rape her a few times. But, the whole time, from the kidnapping to giving her food every day to raping her, I don't talk to her at all. Even while I'm raping her, I don't say anything to her, don't taunt her or call her dirty names, don't tell her what I'm going to do, don't acknowledge anything she says, don't make eye contact, try to keep any moaning or heavy breathing on my part down to a minimum, etc. The only human interaction she gets is my cock in one of her holes; she becomes little more than a living sex toy.

- Conversely, I think it would be interesting to kidnap a victim and be very talkative and verbally abusive with her...but pick a woman's name at random and insist on calling her that all the time. When I'm calling her names, when I'm raping her, when I'm causing her physical and mental pain, I'd always call her that name. I'd also drop just enough random hints to give her the idea that the name I'm using is that of a woman I have some grudge against. And, if she insists that I have the wrong person, all she'd get would be some variant of "you lying bitch" or "you're not getting out of what you deserve that easily" and I'd violate her even more brutally. If I do it effectively enough, she's left with the impression that she's dealing with some nut who thinks she's somebody else.

- After I've had a victim kidnapped and in captivity for awhile, one day I'd gag her, tie her up securely (naked, of course) and let her watch as I pack a handgun, some shovels, a hacksaw, a few knives and a change of clothes for myself in the backseat of my car. Then, I'd wrap her up in a blanket and place her in the trunk. After a long drive to a secluded area in the middle of the woods, I'd get her out of the trunk, have her kneel down and tie her hands to the closest trees. Then, I'd unpack everything from the car and lay it out on the ground in front of her. After she's had a few moments to digest all of that, I put the gun to her forehead, pull the trigger and...turns out, I intentionally didn't load the gun. After taking some time to sodomize her out there in the forest, I pack everything back in the car and take her home to play with some more. "Mock execution" is a somewhat common psychological torture technique, but I still think it would be interesting to try with a victim at least once.

- I'd kidnap a pair of sisters, preferably with a 5 - 10 age gap between them (the youngest in college, the eldest in her early 30s, if possible). After tying both of them up securely to some chairs in my place, I have a seat across from them and explain very carefully, in great detail, my plans to spend the next few hours raping, sodomizing and generally violating...one of them. I then turn to the older sister and tell her that she gets to choose which of them I'll be playing with; does she want me to rape her or should I fuck her younger sister instead? And the next day, I do the same thing; I describe exactly what I'm going to do (which would vary from day-to-day, of course) and the older sister gets to choose who suffers through it. I'd be interested to see what her choices would be. Does the older girl throw her sister under the bus right away and dump everything on her? If so, what would happen if, after a few weeks, I turned things around and gave the younger sister a chance for 'revenge'? Or does the older girl alternate choices so they both suffer equally? Alternatively, does the older girl bravely take all the punishment to keep her little sister from harm? If that's the case, would it be possible for me to 'break' her so she finally does tell me to assault her sister? I think this scenario could also work for cousins or friends with a very close connection, but sisters would probably be best, IMO.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote