View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 06:56 PM   #60
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
I am convinced that women have a portion of their brain allocated exclusively to the storage of particular events, however minor, that they can instantly access at any moment when it suits their purpose. They can recall to the day shit that you said or shit that you did years ago that you've long since forgotten.

So, don't be too surprised if, many years from now right in the middle of a minor tiff with Louise on an entirely unrelated matter, you get hit with "Oh really....and I wasn't an Empress either was I?" Of course, you likely won't have the foggiest idea what she's talking about, but it won't matter .
Heh, you just described a large portion of my life

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote