View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 06:27 PM   #172
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default G I Jane Part Twelve

Part Twelve.
ONeil came too with a shock. She was on Blondells back, The Captain was over the bench. She couldnt move her arms were strapped to her sides. She was strapped to Blondells back with a thick hard pallet strop. Her legs were strapped or tied to Blondells. Blondells arms were trapped the same. Her head was moving a man had her by the hair and was fucking her face with hard deep strokes while Blondells gagged and groaned. Her face, hair and shoulders were covered in a thick glaze of fresh semen. ONeil moved and realized as soon as she did that her Dildo was still embedded deep in the Captains ass.
Sudden immense pressure in her ass made ONeil gasp She felt the head of a giant prick forced between her ass cheeks, not in her yet, but waiting, a voice whispered in her ear,
"Wait for this ONeil, tell me you want it, tell me you want me to stick this up your ass hole, come on, tell me!" as she felt Salem force his thick hard cock up her ass again.
"No..no..Oh, no, please, no!" she screamed her voice betraying the lie that it held. She was rewarded with a hand across the back of her head.
"Tell me you want Cock or Tazor its your choice whore!"
She sobbed in pain and the fear.
"Cock . . COCK Yes...I want it..."
"Say it louder Split tail!"
"I want it, I wan-" She was suddenly stopped by the pain,
With a single thrust he sank his massive prick deep into her ass hole. It went half way in and stuck, too big even for her gapping hole, the sheer size almost ripping her open. With a grunt and a mighty shove he was fully in her, thick gobs of semen oozing from her destroyed hole.
"Thats what you need bitch!"
Her ass cheeks had been forced apart and her anus had been penetrated once more. She could feel the ridged head of his organ embedded in her sore asshole, forcing her rectum apart as it probed deeply into her back passage.
"Urgh! Aaargh! YESS . . YES!" she groaned as it slipped further into her.
The awful stretching of her fucked out ass felt worse this time Her flesh pulled around his invading cock, bringing about an involuntary shudder from her.
This obviously pleased Salem, who heaved even more deeply into her buttocks with his not insubstantial tool. She cried out again. She let her breath out in a long slow exhalation as he completed the insertion of his cock into her anal sphincter. It was impossible; she had been stretched to the limit and beyond. She squealed as he began pumping in her ass.
"Oh yes ONeil still tight enough for me Ah OH YES!"
"Uh...hhh... uh... hhh... uh... hhh," she grunted in time with his thrusts.
Pounding, and pounding, another then another, her ass hole was numb with pain as his strokes became more and more deep, more and more violent, she felt she was losing consciousness again. Her buttocks were red as he lay on top of her and pounded into her mercilessly,
"Thats it, Sir - Fuck er! Fuck the goddamn SEAL slut - Yeah!" the men egged him on.
He fucked his big bone into her with renewed energy, both hands on her hips as he jerked her back to meet his savage thrust.
"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah," he grunted.
He slid his arms underneath her armpits and brought his hands up and back behind her head, jerking her back hard against him. His cock rammed up into her asshole, his balls smashing against the underside of her buttocks. He held her there, and then bent her back as he ground his loins against her ass, twisting his cock inside her anus.
He pulled back even harder, bowing her back to the point of breaking as he pumped his boner inside her rectal tunnel. His hard thrusts actually lifted her tits off Blondells back, his prick stabbing straight up into her and making her jerk upwards. He pistoned his fuck pole up down into her anus with furious energy, his hips bruising her strong ass cheeks as he skewered the sobbing Lieutenant.
"Oh Fuck ONeil you are one sweet piece of ass!"
"UH UH UH UHH FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCKMEEEE!!"
"You like that bitch? huh? huh?"
"UH NUH Y . .UH YES YES SIR!"
Rolling waves of sensation radiate up from her cervix as his massive cock head rides over the back of it. ONeil begins to fuck up into Blondells ass hard in rhythm with Salems hard thrusts. Intense heavy shocks shoot up from her trapped engorged clit as the dildo squeezes and presses it in an seemingly endless aching swell.
ONeil feels her stiff, long clit dragged back and too repeatedly, she cries out in wavering howl as the massive orgasm shakes her. Her arms and legs jerk ridged with maniac intensity as she comes. Spurting juice from her steaming cunt and bucking her hips in a rapid erotic rhythm viciously butt fucking Blondells speared ass.
She glances up to see one soldier holding Blondells head up by the hair as three of them blast streams of hot Jiz into her gaping slack mouth, cords of it splattering over her hair.
ONeil shouted as another spasm wracked her strong shuddering body sending another huge gusher of cum onto the bench, which by now was streaked with white creamy mess. Spurt after gooey spurt splattered onto the bench and the floor as the liquid streamed from her clenching and spasming cunt.
The motion of the cock in her butt made her scream when she felt him drive his cock balls deep in her ass as the organ expanded and began jerking violently, spilling his seed deep into her bowels. Her pelvic muscles spasmed, He groaned in relief as a thick wad of cum spewed out of his cock tip and pumped into her belly. Wad after wad sprayed her asshole until he had emptied himself inside her.
"Ahhhhhhhh," he sighed,
He eased his pumping, leaving his cock buried inside her as he leaned forward, his hands pressing down on her shoulders.
"That was good, Split tale slut," he sighed.
ONeils insides clenching hard at his organ within her body, milking it as the man pulled his cock out of her anus with a loud squelchy popping sound.
"Right men get these whores tidy were goin out to Party!"
End of Part Twelve.

Enjoy
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote