View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 04:27 PM   #27
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

Well...first is best, after that it's just one sloppy mess, but if she is one that after a bit starts to grab at the guys dicks near her hand, and wacks them off, or one near her face want to suck it off, she might be just that, into the force play, or into the fact she likes more than one cock at a time.

Have been there with another guy, and it was not bad, but seeing another dick and having a guy touch my ass, was not my cup of tea. Having both her holes filled was her optimum thing, she like rape play, and got into it. She was one that would like to watch herself get taken on video.

Now I don't know how the ladies feel of this, I know now that I prefer one on one, or with another woman, but that's my likes. Hell there is plenty of pussy out there, we just have to find them, and what rock there hiding under.