View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 09:18 AM   #19
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Do I really have to leave my all-female tribe to bring peace among men once again ... ?

Well ...
First of all: This site is not - repeat NOT - dedicated to a specific sex or sexual orientation. Homosexuals and their fantasies are as welcome as anybody else!

I don't know you Paul, but I apologise to you for the welcome you were given by some of our members and their behaviour. I know from friends how hard it can be to come forward with fantasies like yours. Please don't feel rejected.

Secondly: We are fair. Nobody ever complained about lesbian fantasy (which by nature is homosexual as well ... ) so I suggest we proceed as always - not your thing? Stay away from it but leave them be.

Number three: Disagreeing with ezzdx is fine and everybody's choice. But I think his initial statement isn't an insult, same as Phantom's reply is not. Maybe it was unnecessary - granted - but I think we should stay adults here. Ezzdx doesn't like gay men? Fine, let him have his opinion and deal with it reasonably.
I know a lesbian who doesn't like straight men ... although if she said so here I can't imagine the opposition would go that far. So as long as he lives on the board by the rules his opinion should be as welcome as anyone else's.

We all encountered opinions on the board we considered stupid, "old-fashioned" and whatnot I guess. Maybe a dialogue would do more good than a simple assault.