View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:08 PM   #13
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntense View Post
I'll heartily agree with you regarding actual paedophilia, but at least here in the US we're usually allowed freedom of thought and speech, which includes uncomfortable topics. The US Supreme Court has fought that battle with ignorant politicians and idiot rednecks & conservatives repeatedly, and come to the conclusion that any fantasy is allowed, and some realities are illegal.

(looking up at the large RAPE BOARD logo) If I'm not mistaken, rape and non-consensual sex are also illegal, sick, disgusting, and improper dinner table material in most households. The SCAT and BEASTIE forums are even more so. To further muddy the waters, a friend is turned on by the "daddy / little girl" fantasies, and it takes some element of that to get her really going. I haven't hit *enlightenment* yet, so it still bothers the hell out of me, although I'm doing my damnedest to try to be supportive and understanding as a friend. It's crashing on the edge of my hardest limit, and it's an extremely unsettling topic for me, but I'll support her right to read / write / roleplay as she chooses AS LONG AS CONSENSUAL ADULTS are involved in real play.

Just a bit of grist for the mill...
true what you say about rape ect also being illegal and sick in reality.

I guess the difference is that a fantasy rape can be RPed consensually as can bondage and scat.
scat grosses me out personally as do a lot of other fetishes but its because they are consensual while child sex can never be considered consensual.

I guess the same is true of beastality and I am kind of against that too but guess Animals will suffer from less future psychological effects.

I guess there is also some judgementality in it, see one can understand why rape fantasy is a turn on its quite natural for men to want to dominate and take sex when they want it and for women there can be something of a turn on about wanting to have choice and therefore responsibilty taken away when it comes to committing sex acts (at least in fantasy and principle if not in reality).
Until we became civilised enforced sex acts were common but people have higher and stronger moral standards now and more indepedence which is why we hate real rape because mankind has overcome its base nature.

But the desire to have sex with children is entirely unnatural even in human kinds basest time and even animals don't want sex with the very young and immature of their spieces.

So I guess that also plays a part in peoples negative reaction to the desire for sex with children and why even on a fetish site where every fetish here would be viewed as sick by mainstream society, child sex even on the fantasy level is viewed as sick.
Because its a totally unnatural desire to want to screw with the unformed and immature it seems more about wanting to take advantage of and wanting to defile and destroy innocence rather than about lust because there isn't anything understandable at all in feeling lustful desires towards immature unformed bodies its the most unnatural fetish of all fetishes.

since it seems to also be soley about a desire to defile innocence then it creates far more of a protective instinct in those who oppose it and dislike it.

As is the fact that such desires seem more dangerous since rape scat ect can all be played out knowingly and consensually and so it can be acknowledge that those who fantise about the act of rape for instance can be totally opposed to real rape and never want to commit or have that act happen for real at all.

So while its easy to see how someone can be a fantasy rapist while never wanting to be a real one and hating and being against the real act its pretty hard to imagine the same thing of a pedophile since to love the idea of sex with children means they are a real pedophile and are turned on by the real act of sex with children rather than just a fantasy version of it.

In short people hate rapists and pedos but its possible to be a fatasy rapist without ever becoming or desiring to be a real rapist, but its impossible to be anything other than a real one when it comes to being a pedophile.

Also the act of rape is hated because of its non consensual nature and the harm it causes to the victim not the desire itself ,the act of desiring or wanting sex with children is hated for the desire and thought itself
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote