View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #177
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"This could as easily be my manhood," I laugh, my voice full of arousal and my manhood painfully hard as I ravish Sternenlied's tight channel with with rough fingers. Loving how she squirms and moans, her breaths gasps that are almost sobs I tell her, "Perhaps I should whip and then take you every morning to remind you who your master is!"
Her reply to those words is a growl that comes out more of a whimper and I laugh an amused laugh. I truly want to sheathe my manhood in the Amazon and take her exhausted body, but other matters of importance must be attended to.
"I'd love to take you now Amazon," I lean down to whisper in her ear hotly. "But I have pressing matters to tend to," I say and pulling my fingers from her sex I slap her rump hard with that hand before releasing her and turning to get dressed.